• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this whole argument is the joke, duh!

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
        this whole argument is the joke, duh!
        Yeah, it's a joke alright...

Comment

You guys are idiots... I'm locking this thread. It was meant to be fun... and you had to start shit in here. Good job.

Time to start looking for new mods, i guess...

Anyone with a ghetto turbo setup or airbags wanna be a mod? Hell... screw it.. I don't care. You don't even need a CB. Half the mods here don't even remember what it's like to drive a CB anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
            Yeah, it's a joke alright...
            Finally, you are starting to commit to the truth about yourself...

just another fawkin joke...

Deeperthroat

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer View Post
              Don't you have an alias to hide behind instead of making bad jokes deev?

It is one thing to have a legitimate april fool's gag, and it is another completely to have a fake one that you make your "devoted followers" spend all of their time looking for.

With great power comes great responsibility, and you really blew it this time. You took advantage of the very people who make you what you are, those who hang off your every word.

It's pathetic really. Take my mod status, I really don't care at this point.
              He has something fake allright. Hey Deev, your vagina is leaking sand!

take advantage how? Should I have done a mass title change again? Changed the colors to pink? promoted Turbo Dave to administrator?

I made a simple thread to see how many people I could get with my gag, that's all. I didn't think I'd offend anyone. what the hell...
              Yeah! NOW THAT WOULD MAKE THE SITE BETTER.

But hey, at least he would be more hated then me.

You're all about the backdoor, aren't you, customblowz?

Nobody bothers with the rules anymore... why should I? I have this whole staff of people that bitch about having to run the site when I'm busy, and what do they do? Nothing. They have wide sigs. They tell people to search. Nothing gets locked. Nothing gets deleted. I have to ban everyone... and when they finally DO ban someone, they don't bother telling the person why, so I get a bitchy email saying "y wuz i bandeded yo?"
              This is why I peaced the fuck out. I am tired of the "I do everything around here" crap when clearly I was the one that did most of the dirty work. Now half the site hates me because they think I was being an ass, when really I was just trying to be fair about your stupid rules.

Fuck you.

Fuck your "admin" status.

Fuck CB7tuner.

Fuck the douchebags running it, and fuck those who think they are the shit.

This is the biggest part of the reason that I sold my stupid CB7 yesterday. You try hard, work hard, and do what you think is right, and in the end you end up getting lectured all the time about "you were a dick, and shouldn't have enforced the rules for everybody, because I like that guy too much" or whatever other excuse you have. The sad thing is that I COMPLETELY sunk MY reputation around here for trying to uphold your double standards of lies BS and "rules" when 90% of the time you were the one that left me out to look like the jerk.

Then, you haul off and replace me with the guy who has nothing to add to the site but a glittery paint job and a forum full of stupid off topic jokes, and a guy who thinks he knows more about cars than anyone because he has a boosted CB7 and works for Haltech. Like nobody with a fully built CB7 has every made 300WHP before. OH MY GOD, WE SHOULD ALL BOW DOWN TO THE DUDE IN THE FAST CAR!

Yeah, that's progress.

No wonder cp[mike], elliot, and AccordWarrior never post anymore. No wonder aero and pwrusr moved on. I used to envy you guys, and now I think you are just a bunch of douches that think they are cool and use their ethug power to "regulate."

At least Affandi has the common sense to be respectful when he thinks you are an A-hole.

The truth is that this site went downhill as soon as "we" decided it would be a haven for noobs, hardcore drugies and endless OT flamewars.
              Last edited by owequitit; 04-02-2009, 10:55 PM.
              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Please... I'm always mopping up the mess you make with your "dirty work"...

The bottom line is that I call the shots. I make the decisions, and you guys do what I say.

My effots have been to make this place where noobs can become tuners... not be a haven for noobs. However, I'm the only member of this staff that bothers helping the noobs. Everyone else is busy bitching about me.

Comment

I didn't get a chance to login yesterday.
                  The admin thread is bad enough, And now I've stumbled across this thread - In OT of all places.

All you mods should know better than starting this shit and ANY of the general sections!! Seriously WTF.

Deev - Your overpaid and under worked running this site. You may have come a long way finding your way around the CB in the last few years, But most of your knowledge is just typical cut and paste stuff.

I've had my own tiff's with Scott and I still think he can be one sided at times but he does give good stuff to the site.

I just don't agree with this - "The truth is that this site went downhill as soon as "we" decided it would be a haven for noobs, hardcore drugies and endless OT flamewars."

Thats BS, We didn't decide it - we let it happen.
                  We let one thread go, then 2, Now their everywhere - Seriously what did you expect - Your as much to blame as anyone else.
                  Your arguements have led to plenty of unnecessary BS being used in genuine threads which encourages the behaviour of other members.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

what the hell, I get home from work and see all this???

Why close the thread Deev, its not going to stop the rest of us... If you wanted to address this in private, shoulda done it elsewhere. And I totally agree with my fellow mods...

...what can I say, I knew it would come some day. Fuckin shit finally hit the fan. Oh how I've waited!

We do all the dirty work? Do you know how LONG it took you to simply change my screen name? Hell, you havent even got to my user title yet...I give up. Please Deev, you MIGHT do a lil more with the newbs but its only because the rest of us have lives. You probably dont even realized half of the crap we do behind the scenes. Sorry, we dont get the privileges of buying XBOX's and playing with our "band" members online every night...never even liked you guys.

And YES, im taking personal offense to the damn ghetto turbo setup comment. Deev please, ur always on my fuckin car's nuts. And what CB7 do you have to show us? I've seen like 1 picture of your car the entire time I've been here. H22 on 3 cylinders...and dont get me started on the 3rd gen Accord...or the 5 other projects you want to start at the same time. Here's a tip...FINISH ONE! I give the Fit another 6-9 months before you do something stupid with it.

This site is nothing to me now, I sit back and laugh at everything. The old flame is gone and there is a new generation of CB7 owners, sad but true.

I can still remember the day when Steve put the site up for grabs....I really wish that CPMike got the throne like I wanted him too...

this day has waited far too long to come...

Do with me what you wish

-BL

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                    11.68 @ 127mph
                    417whp/375wtq
                    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
                      Why close the thread Deev, its not going to stop the rest of us... If you wanted to address this in private, shoulda done it elsewhere. And I totally agree with my fellow mods...

...what can I say, I knew it would come some day. Fuckin shit finally hit the fan. Oh how I've waited!

And YES, im taking personal offense to the damn ghetto turbo setup comment. Deev please, ur always on my fuckin car's nuts. And what CB7 do you have to show us? I've seen like 1 picture of your car the entire time I've been here. H22 on 3 cylinders...and dont get me started on the 3rd gen Accord...or the 5 other projects you want to start at the same time. Here's a tip...FINISH ONE! I give the Fit another 6-9 months before you do something stupid with it.

This site is nothing to me now, I sit back and laugh at everything. The old flame is gone and there is a new generation of CB7 owners, sad but true.

I can still remember the day when Steve put the site up for grabs....I really wish that CPMike got the throne like I wanted him too...

this day has waited far too long to come...

Do with me what you wish

-BL

This day has been ALOOOONG time time coming for sure, I think everyone on this site knew that eventually it would happen.

Us mods get a suprising amount of crap from other members here behind the scenes, or maybe you (deev) don't notice/care, AND to top it off we get nothing out of it.
                      Yet you get to sit back and enjoy it all. Ahh to have so much "power" . . .

Btw as Burleigh said - Are we the only 2 people that have noticed the lack of pictures/mods to your own CB . . .

I hate the fact that it has really come to this, I mean we all know e-thuggery over the net/forums is plain cowardness, especially on CB7Tuner.
                      My last post said this crap shouldn't be in the general forums, But personally now I can't see any better way to expose it to the genuine members.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Another new day, now princess deeverthroat can do her nails and makeup, make herself pretty, while the other mods do all the dirty work on the site...

Comment

Now what i found from the deeperthroat archives

Last edited by CustomLowz; 04-03-2009, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Another video from deeperthroat himself

Comment

Another "Deeperthroat" special eh Matt?

SOLD!!
                              Boosted H22
                              375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

What the hell... I thought this was done with!

Everyone I banned is back, and now I can't get into the mod forum. What the hell is going on? Seriously. You want to keep it out here, fine. Just let me know who it is that's messing with my account, and we'll have it out. This is not cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X