Flashlight Stolen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flashlight Stolen!

This sucks. I live in a somewhat suburban area and someone took a flashlight from my glovebox!

This morning i woke up at 10am getting ready for work as usual and around 11:30 when i went to my backyard to start my car (as usual ) i noticed that the owners manual, various receipts, and my Headunit case was lying on the floor of the passenger side. Also, I noticed that my 3 dollar flashlight was stolen damnit! (even though my headunit was still on)

I guess its time to install some massive securty . Im not really concerned about my car getting stolen because its right next to my house and its pretty loud when it starts.

My dad is going to install motion sensor foglights this week. Besides that i want to put rear door handles in the front and install remote unlocking and an alarm. What do you guys think?

(fawk theives)

Putting rear door handles in the front really wont do all that much (in my experience)....cuz I once had my cb broken into and they didnt even bother with the lock....just popped the front handle out....got in...stole my exs lap top and some of my change.....put the handle back in like everything was normal

THe only reason I noticed right away was cuz I always lock my doors and they were unlocked

But a loud ass alarm should be good....and the fog lights...I would think those together would scare away most thieves

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

That is completely retarded. They went into your car and took a $3.00 flashlight and left lol? Yeah I would look into getting something for security. Do like they did on Ricky Bobby and get a cougar! At least you still have your car and everything though man. It still sucks.

Comment

Yea this was a pointless break-in. But i wont take the chance next time.

I was thinking of this great security idea where you move the seat all the way forward and reclined all the way forward and create a lock on the seat railing so its impossible to steal anything or move the seat back.

Comment

Originally posted by JunyAccord View Post
          Yea this was a pointless break-in. But i wont take the chance next time.

I was thinking of this great security idea where you move the seat all the way forward and reclined all the way forward and create a lock on the seat railing so its impossible to steal anything or move the seat back.

hahha like that honda commerical that was banned?

about the popped door handle someone tried to pop mine on the white one never did work. ended up messing up the metal around the handle and teating it up so i think a simple pop the handle is alot harder than u think
          1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

eek. I guess an alarm will suffice. Nothing valuble will be in my car.

Comment

accidentally a flashlight?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Maybe they were hitting up a bunch of cars that night for easy things to steal (not wanting to go through the trouble of taking out the head unit) like money, and they didn't find anything except the flashlight that they could use in other cars they were going to rob to see easier.

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
                Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
                My member's ride

Comment

it was those LED flashlights that light up when you shake it.

Any security ideaz besides:

-motion sensor foglights
                  -loud ass mofo alarm

Anything to prevent coat hangers from being used? I feel like shaving the door handles and putting door poppers. Any idea on how much they cost?

Comment

It would be pointless to shave the handles, if they want in they can just break a window with a spark plug. Faster then messing with the actual door and still quiet

Like everyone always says, if they want something, they will get it

Comment

yea i guess im just freaking out. Its the first time someone tried to jack something from me. Ugh.. its the worst feeling of anger/anxiety.

Comment

I would be freaking out too. I know my cb isn't the prettiest but it's paid for and it's mine, end of story. An alarm and some lights around the house is about the only I can tell you. But it's been said before, if someone wants something, they will find a way to get it. Good luck with everything though.

Comment

i know what you mean about having some stanger go through your car. Sucks ass man. i will eventually have an alarm on my next car.

Offtopic a little, but the anxiety...i've been having atleast 5-6 anxiety attacks daily for the past 2-3 days...my pain killers ran out...im going to go fucking insane.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Yea its just the thought of another stranger rummaging through the interior of your car without you knowing it. Like my car is apart of an infidelity. WAH! ill just relax. Wheres that blunt.......

Comment

shit, pass it this way...i could use it right about now. im fucking depressed for some reason...im prolly gonna be put on some anti-depressants before its all done and over with.

I hope things work out for you bro. i know how it feels.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Working...
                              X