Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any hip hop heads ?

any hip hop heads around here ? what do you listen to in the car

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
    - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Anything from rhymesayers lab. But I listen to alot of different stuff. Lately it has been Atmosphere.

Comment

word ? thats wassup . who's atmosphere ? lol

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."

UNI - Facebook - MRT

Comment

I think atmosphere is horrible. All I listen to is underground and old school Hip-Hop. I also went to school for production and make my own music and I have worked with a bunch of underground artists. I mostly listen to stuff like Snowgoons, Reef The Lost Cause, Jedi Mind Tricks, King Syze, Tragedy Khadafi, Ill Bill, Sabac Red, Sean Price, Buckshot and a lot of other stuff.

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
        Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
        My member's ride

Comment

Atmosphere is slug, murs, and ant. They aren't horrible man. Go to myspace.com/brandonsilcox and I have a bunch of shit on there that I listen to.

Comment

Yeah I pretty much listen to anything...that is excluding some of the garbage rooty poo songs that have been coming out lately i.e. stanky leg turn my swag on even though the beat is ok
            My CB For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by AbsurdNY View Post
              I think atmosphere is horrible. All I listen to is underground and old school Hip-Hop. I also went to school for production and make my own music and I have worked with a bunch of underground artists. I mostly listen to stuff like Snowgoons, Reef The Lost Cause, Jedi Mind Tricks, King Syze, Tragedy Khadafi, Ill Bill, Sabac Red, Sean Price, Buckshot and a lot of other stuff.

^ i know who buckshot is , but iono anyone else you named . lol .
              buckshot messes with 9th wonder , formelry of little brother , then the hall of justus . look em up !

UNI - Facebook - MRT

Comment

Originally posted by jtek24 View Post
                Yeah I pretty much listen to anything...that is excluding some of the garbage rooty poo songs that have been coming out lately i.e. stanky leg turn my swag on even though the beat is ok
                yeah , i understand that . . . especially in atl where 107.9 and v103 keep em in rotation . thats why you gott have those cd's ( or ipod / mp3 )
                i love old school nas ( ' it was written ' doesnt leave my ipod )

UNI - Facebook - MRT

Comment

http://hotnewhiphop.com/

enjoy

Comment

never heard of any of them either,but just got finished downloading some jedi mind tricks,WOW,I'M LIKING THEM. gonna checkout the rest now.
                    BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

jedi mind tricks, some atmosphere, Eyedea, Brother Ali, Nas. game over.

Comment

yah eyedea and abilities is sik...

sage francis. anything from strange famous recordings
                        grouch, eligh. hieroglyphics...

I like atmosphere but there Felt stuff is better...beats get old!

still cant beat the classics like del the funky homosapien!
                        MadLab Racing
                        Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
                          Atmosphere is slug, murs, and ant. They aren't horrible man. Go to myspace.com/brandonsilcox and I have a bunch of shit on there that I listen to.
                          I just think they are horrible. Just my opinion. I never liked their style

Originally posted by khal.lawson View Post
                          ^ i know who buckshot is , but iono anyone else you named . lol .
                          buckshot messes with 9th wonder , formelry of little brother , then the hall of justus . look em up !
                          Yea I listen to all them. Buckshot is in Boot Camp Click and so is the other guy I mentioned, Sean Price. Also, Smith N Wesson, Heltah Skeltah, OGC, and the Representatives. I used to listen to Boot Camp ever since like the early 90's

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                          yah eyedea and abilities is sik...

sage francis.

still cant beat the classics like del the funky homosapien!
                          Ahhh man Sage is really BAD lol. I can't believe you named him haha. Deltron 3030 FTW though

You should really check out all the other names I mentioned. They are all sick. Sabac Red is one of the most intelligent rappers ever. He used to be a part of Non Phixion along with Gortex, Ill Bill, and DJ Eclipse. Ill Bill is Necro's brother BTW

Last edited by AbsurdNY; 03-28-2009, 07:44 PM.

Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
                          My member's ride

Comment

i think absurd ny ,

is a hip hop head . lol

yo . . . what you know about blackstar though ?

UNI - Facebook - MRT

Comment

Originally posted by khal.lawson View Post
                              i think absurd ny ,

is a hip hop head . lol

yo . . . what you know about blackstar though ?
                              A lot. I always listen to Talib Kweli. I got some stuff from Mos Def too

My member's ride

Comment

Working...
                              X