my crazy ass day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my crazy ass day

sold my max yesterday for $1500 guy who brough it pulled up in a tricked out prelude, so we start talking about H22's and he says theres a guy on craigslist selling one for $400. i go home and email him but expect no responce because it look like a bogus post. so i get up in the morning like damn so much to do and so lil time. i deside to watch a kung fu movie wit ip man that shit was hot. so desided to finish painting my rims and plug the whole in the tire. so i head out to queen to get a marker light and do the rims for some reason i bring like $900, wit me why dont know. i went to meet up wit my boi so i could give him some money to buy me some things off ebay. out the blue i get a call from this guy i hit up yesterday about a H22a1 for $400.
    he says yo i got that motor if u want it so im like hell yeah he tells me if i come get it now he'll let it go for like $350 harness and chipped out p13. im like fuck were u at. i hollad at my boi and brother like yo come now. got to dude house jus in time to beat the next buyer. check it out this shit is lagit im like yo give me that shit now. cooped and that all she wrote. the only problem is the motor is in pieces so gotta build it back up. how blessed am i . today was a good day. 200hp look out here i come

Good price, what I'm sceptical about is the chipped P13

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

why?

Comment

that was painfull to read.

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz View Post
          No kidding.

But, congratulations!

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

had to read it twice to fully understand it

but congratulations on a good score

werd!!!
            http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

You can't really chip a P13. There are ways to modify it, but the level of control allowed by any Prelude or Accord ECU is very limited... a chipped P13 is something I would never trust.

Comment

i know tell me about it.

but like everyone said nice pick up for only 350
                Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                  You can't really chip a P13. There are ways to modify it, but the level of control allowed by any Prelude or Accord ECU is very limited... a chipped P13 is something I would never trust.
                  Your right deev. The only way to chip a P13 is to put one of those aftermarket "performance" chips in it. So basically they put a jet or some typ of chip in there and called it good.
                  "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
                  sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
                  Did work for: jhoff_cb7
                  Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

even if its not every thing else was a good deal and i can get another ecu from my cuz

Comment

Hmmm...maybe rolling with the $900 was some sort of miraculous foresight on your part! Good pick up!
                      Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

true

Comment

i sold my H22 for 300$ with LSD tranny all in pieces!! where where you when no one was buying it!
                          BTW- always keep the stacks on you! the day i didnt bring my money?? i missed out on a flat screen TV a crackhead was selling for 200 bucks!! 40 inch LCD HD and all that right out of his trunk!! usully wouldnt consider anything like that but at the time i had just gotten my PS3 so i was like

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                          I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

Working...
                          X