Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bloodomgwtfbbq.

Comment

Man... I remember the days when your embarrassing childhood videos were things that your mother kept, and showed to your girlfriends. Then America's Funniest Home Videos came out, and they got a bit more public. Now with YouTube... kids today are screwed. (and I'll kill my mom if she ever puts up the video of "Michael eat da butter!" )

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
        I'll kill my mom if she ever puts up the video of "Michael eat da butter!"
        Hm...

Comment

Don't worry... she's not computer savvy enough to EVER figure out how to get it off the VHS and onto YouTube! You'll never see it... unless you get a sex change, and turn out to make a REALLY hot chick.

Comment

Don't worry... she's not computer savvy enough to EVER figure out how to get it off the VHS and onto YouTube! You'll never see it... unless you get a sex change, and turn out to make a REALLY hot chick.

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by JDMchristian991 View Post
                I got paid $16/hr that day.

Comment

...ok... you bring the popcorn.

Comment

...ok... you bring the popcorn.

Comment

I think we need to find Mike's mom and I'm sure there is someone around where she lives that is computer savvy, and they could turn that old vhs movie into something worthy of YouTube. Hmm... someone wanna pitch in and help? this could be EPIC!!

Comment

Working...
                      X