No announcement yet.

tattoo opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, mauricio u hit an all time low?henna?! lmao. do u sit down when u pee too?
    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

yea i do actuallly when i wake up in the morning i cant stand cuz da piss goes to the wall. lol j.k fuck no i dont sit when i pee. i am just sayin mike should just so he can feel a 3wk tat lol

eric ur something man

peace

mauricio

Comment

I guess i wont be cold this winter now that i have a sleeve!!!!!

its hrad to take good pics by yourself! sorry
        my artist is taking real shots soon. ii have to shave and lube up then. its all dry in these pics

JDMED

buy my jdm part
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Tattoos are such highly personalized things...

If YOU want to do it then do it... and don't worry about what other people think...You don't have to explain a meaning ir why to anyone if you don't feel like it... let them wonder...it's for you and you only...

If I had listened to what other people said then I wouldn't have as many as I do now... 14 in total with some major ones coming up...

I have them down my forearms up to my wrist and I work in an office enviroment and have never once had a problem...
          RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Yea man, tattoos are are like any art, an expression of you in some way....therefore, it's up to you and do it up how you want it.

I've always had this idea if I got a tattoo at all (have none now)...I'd get it between my shoulder blades on my back or in the middle of my back..a decent size tiger (always have like them) with jaws open & teeth bared with a lil banner below saying something like "unleashed" and I'm talking like a real tiger, not no cartoony tiger, etc. I'd prolly sketch it myself...have the tattoo artist copy it over...color or no color? I'd prolly go color...just wouldn't look as bad ass in the normal tattoo color
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

why sharpie?...i think the ink can seep in and cause damage to your body (remember its permanent, duh)

as for multi piercings, i just dont get it...whats so cool about having 15 piercings, i only see it as a hazard, or a servere disadvantage when fighting (think rippin someones eyebrow out, ro a nipple, ouch!)

seriously d00d, if your gonna waste money on something permanent, at least make it arsty...give it a story, or make it mean something...hell at least make it look good, not jus a line...thats boring + youll probably get bored of it in a while anyways

whatever floats your boat...piece it, paint it, i dont care
              its all gravy anyways

Comment

Working...
              X