• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starchland View Post
    white people are so lame
    srsly.
    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Days like this, I regret not using the condom.

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I liked your storys.

Comment

Level Orange achieved.

buh bye.

Comment

even better, we dont need the association of heroin junkies and cb7's.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

somebody needs to put on their big boy pants...

Comment

Happiness vs. Ambition

Sure people are ambitious, I myself always want more out of life. I'm tired of going from pay check to pay check trying to fix my car because I'm addicted to it. Not everyone is like me. I don't relate to hardly anyone because I feel like other people don't know what it's like to have to support yourself in high school (gas, field trips, extra class costs) and in the real world. Please people I do know I'm not alone and some people DO have to go through the same AND WORSE!

But Dave, expecting people to have the same ambition as you is unrealistic. I'm not saying you can *or should* just ignore it all and try and fit in, but alienating yourself won't change the fact that some people are happy where they are and with what they do. They could just get the parts for their car everyone tells them to. Or go to the school that has the highest poll number here on CB7TUNER, but if their not happy with their decision then they are obviously going to change. If they are happy with doing that and not really thinking for themselves, well, who cares? It's not your money, or my money, our cars, our lives. It's theirs.

Well, before you go, I do want to thank you for the awesome deer vs. Bike pictures though. They were pretty sweet!
                Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                  going to kill himself
                  That actually sounds pretty workable.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                  dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley View Post
                    lock
                    You can do that, you know.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                      You can do that, you know.
                      oh we have a new host

Comment

Ok Dave, you'll get your wish. 1 week ban.

However, everyone in this thread will also be banned for a week. This is nothing but flaming, and quite honestly, I'm sick and tired of it. People want to bitch and complain about you bitching and complaining... and these people are the ones that just posted passionately in a thread on how people need to grow up and stop flaming.

I will go through this thread tomorrow morning and ban those that said anything that I interpret as flaming. There are a few comments that do not deserve a ban, but 85% of the comments made do. Such comments may be overlooked independently, but I just read a couple pages of them.

If you have any transactions happening in the Classifieds section, contact the other party and give them your email address.
                        Do not email me bitching.
                        Do not email me saying you're never coming back (if you don't want to come back, don't come back.)

Comment

Working...
                        X