Oil deals @ walmart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oil deals @ walmart

I was in walmart, just trying to burn a little time before heading back to the house, I walk into the oil section of my walmart, and I see royal purple for $4.50/qt. It's usually $6.50/qt! I bought the rest of what was on the shelf
    Last edited by npor; 03-12-2009, 11:49 PM.

What? I need to go check my local tomorrow
    NEW PSN
    H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
    RIP

Comment

Yup! Their 5 Liter tubs of synthetic oils (Castrol, Mobil1, etc) are a good price as well.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Dont tell Maple. He hates Wal-Mart. See; Maple quote about Wal-Mart and welfare.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

no effin way!! is it nationwide?

Comment

I saw that last time I was out at the local walmart... Someone beat me to it and had already wiped out all the Royal Purple. I just saw the price tag on the shelf.

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
            Dont tell Maple. He hates Wal-Mart. See; Maple quote about Wal-Mart and welfare.

lol. Brings to mind whoever that was a while ago that made all the "F*** Walmart" threads. I think he recieved a permaban.
            Last edited by MadSpleen85; 03-13-2009, 12:58 AM.

Comment

i hate walmart too, while i'm at it, **** all the managers at Bigg's and Giant Eagle also if they decide to buy out Bigg's.

ALL HAIL Jungle Jim's!!!

Comment

i need to check this out tomorrow.
                Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
                -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

i paid twice that amount for 1 quart...

Comment

I love buying at Wal Mart. I hate shopping there. I hate the fact that they exist based on principle... but the prices can't be beat! I got my Acer Aspire One there. Granted, they dropped the price by about $100 a week later, but I was still satisfied with what I paid!

Comment

I just bought a 5qt jug of Mobil1 for the max a few days ago at wal-mart

Comment

Working...
                      X