No announcement yet.

Attention Deev!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, shit....So much for my birthday thread today...

Happy Birthday Mike. Hope you had a good one.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Happy birthday boss

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
        You know it man! Thanks!

I've been pulling 100 hour weeks... 40k on the Fit already! We'll catch up this spring... I'm getting some help with work. The only times I go out anymore are late at night (at the cost of having to work on 3-4 hours sleep...)
        Holy shit Deeve. Are you on salary, hourly, or comission?

That's great to hear that you got a surprise party, it's always nice when someone does something like that.

Comment

I work for myself... contracting out to law firms (one in particular right now) that represent mortgage companies that are foreclosing on homes. I get to go knock on peoples' doors unexpectedly and ask them for information (if they're married, employed, their phone number, etc...)
          I usually drive 10-15 hours a day, and spend the rest of the time doing paperwork. I'm way backed up on paperwork this week because people keep taking me out to dinner (just came back from having sushi with a friend... I paid, because she's broke. well worth the company though!)

Comment

Thanks guys! Nice to see it started at 4am!

My band (mainly my guitarist's wife) organized a HUGE surprise party for me at a bar in Philly. They tell me I had a great time. I'll take their word for it!
            In my defense for the thread being started at 4am, it was only 3am here lol. I just happend to scroll down the page and see that today was your birthday and was surprised I had not been beat to creating a thread by one of the early morning lurkers.

Glad you had a good time Mike. Sounds like a good time has been way over due after all the hours you have been putting in for work.

Comment

They tell me i had a great time.
              Nice.

Glad you had fun.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

happy b day mr. deev

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post
                  In my defense for the thread being started at 4am, it was only 3am here lol. I just happend to scroll down the page and see that today was your birthday and was surprised I had not been beat to creating a thread by one of the early morning lurkers.

Glad you had a good time Mike. Sounds like a good time has been way over due after all the hours you have been putting in for work.
                  For sure!

The first few years I was here, I didn't get a thread for my birthday at all... so it's cool that you noticed In fact, this year, EVERYONE remembered. I feel special

Comment

For sure!

The first few years I was here, I didn't get a thread for my birthday at all... so it's cool that you noticed In fact, this year, EVERYONE remembered. I feel special
                    You somehow always feel special
                    Happy late birthday Mike

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

deev, if only i was able to have a paypal account , i would have given you a nice gift

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                      -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

I work for myself... contracting out to law firms (one in particular right now) that represent mortgage companies that are foreclosing on homes. I get to go knock on peoples' doors unexpectedly and ask them for information (if they're married, employed, their phone number, etc...)
                        I usually drive 10-15 hours a day, and spend the rest of the time doing paperwork. I'm way backed up on paperwork this week because people keep taking me out to dinner (just came back from having sushi with a friend... I paid, because she's broke. well worth the company though!)
                        damn you must be really busy the way the economy is now

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Working...
                        X