stupid stupid cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stupid stupid cops

i hate cops so much like all of u guys probly do. but right now im just real mad at them. im driving along normally on my way to school this morning and a cop pulls behind me. so im like ok its cool ill just drive the speed limit and ill be cool. well in a passing zone he passes me and then slows down and pulls over. so hes on the side of the road and i pass him. now that hes back behind me he flips on his lights and signals for me to pull over. so im like crap what did i do now. he gets out of his car with another one of his buddies and they walk to me and ask for the usual stuff. after thats over with he askes me why i think he pulled me over. im like"i have no clue". so he goes there is no front emblem on your car if i had to write a report on this car i couldnt tell what kind of car it is. i was like wow this is *** are u kidding me. so he writes out a ticket for something like improperly shown markings or some bull spit like that. its only 10 bucks but its still the dumbest thing ive ever heard of. look at my sig. and check out the grill. tell me if that deserves a ticket!

Those are the assholes that give good cops a bad name. The ones that were usually made fun of in highschool and now redeem themselves, so they think, by thinking they can do what ever they want. Now as far as the citation being legit, I'm sure it is, especially if he wrote down a staute for it but thats being an ass for actually citing it. Take it to court and I'm sure it will be thrown out and take a pic of the car with the emblem on it just in case the judge asks if you fixed it.

05' S2000 GrandPrix White

93' Accord (Sold )
    JDM H22
    Port n Polished Int Mani
    Bored TB, maxed
    MSD 6A
    I/H/E
    no cat
    [[-]] (()) [[\]] [[)) //\\

Comment

i don't understand why he couldn't just look at the back of the accord.. unless you have all of your emblems stripped.

pretty stupid call though.

Comment

thats whats so dumb about it. the rear one is there!

Comment

stupid cop

Comment

Wow..that cop is indeed one branch short of a fucking tree.

Dude fight it I wouldve taken the guys name down..bring that shit to court and show the Town of New Milford how stupid their cops can be.

Viva La Cb7!
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I think someone was having a bad day...

He's probably the geek of the squad, and they picked on him at the station... and took all the jelly donuts.

You got pulled over by the cop that ate the day-old Boston Creme, dude!

Comment

haha id be mad if they took my donuts too.

accrdkid-it wasnt in my town but the cops are pretty *** up the hard core streets of NM,CT, all we have is farms here and we have a billion cops. i dont get it. my town is boring, but hey Mr. deeds was filmed in our pizza place! lol

Comment

wtf??? no front embelm?!?!?!?!

in that case write me two since i dont have a front nor a back one, also write one up for not having a secured front license plate, oh and having half tinted car, oh and the front not being 22 inches above the ground, and pop my hood while you are at your bullshit...mr.police officer...
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

U'd think cops have better things to worry about ( mudders , killers, nut cracks etc) BUT no they waste time on dumb things like this, too lazy to use their brain so they give tickets for the dumbest reasons.

i feel u bro!

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

funny thing is, i dont have a front lisence plate either. he didnt notice tho. friggin idiot

Comment

sorry man, i cant help but laugh...that must be one of the stupidest cop stories i ever heard...those guys must be complete morons ...i feel for ya dude.....were did this happen?

Comment

shit last time i checked yesterday they seen me come off the highway after giving someone else a ticket and then they tried to come after me i saw them both lookin and plottin. So i was like man fuck this got back on the highway and booked they coiuldnt catch me if they could with the semi in the way i got off on another exit booked down two blocks they came racing down i parked my shit and walked into a corner store. I can tell that they were pissed no ticket for the porkchop patrol

Comment

That is the most retarted thing I have ever heard in my life. Many new cars don't even have a front emblem. Honestly though, I think he was just being the worlds biggest asshole. Plain and simple. Because there is NO law against it. BTW, the majority of law enforcement is on a power trip, REAL cops are few and fuckin far BETWEEN.
                            My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

that is by far the dumbest shit ive ever heard....you still have emblems in back rite?

Turbo CB7 is Gone ...But I Still Come Around
                              AWD TURBO IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!

Comment

Working...
                              X