Hmotors online shipping company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmotors online shipping company

I know that the name of the shipping company is EDI, but does anybody know there number by any chance, like on a receipt or something.

i got one at the shop, ill get it tomarrow.
    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

o thanks man i reaaly appreciate it. Steve from hmotors online is on vacation and i want to make sure i am receiving the motor on friday, so i am gonna try calling them directly.

Comment

bump ripping my hear out right now. I need to make sure this damn motor is soming tomorrow.

Comment

I know Steve uses different companies for different sections of the country. Mine got to my shop 5 days after Steve recieved the money, and I would assume the same shipping company would go to NY and NJ... If you ordered it last week sometime, you should definitely have it tomorrow.

If not, you're coming down to the meet with the F22 dammit!

Comment

So which motor did you buy?
            Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
              I know Steve uses different companies for different sections of the country. Mine got to my shop 5 days after Steve recieved the money, and I would assume the same shipping company would go to NY and NJ... If you ordered it last week sometime, you should definitely have it tomorrow.

If not, you're coming down to the meet with the F22 dammit!
              LOL. The funny thing is sparkle only had the top half of his receipt which told me nothing, only that it was EDI and other crap info i didnt need. I sure hope it does come tomorrow. If not my plans are ruined even more than it already is seeing how i would have taken a vacation for no reason.

It's a jdm h22.

Comment

good luck getting that swapped and running perfect by sunday!!
                Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

If he gets it, and gets it in, he's not coming . I don't blame him, since driving so far with a brand new engine would be risky... I'm the only one I know with an H22 swap that gave no problems... of course, it took professional (yet clueless) mechanics almost 2 weeks to get it right!

Comment

Originally posted by Sho Nuff
                    LOL. The funny thing is sparkle only had the top half of his receipt which told me nothing, only that it was EDI and other crap info i didnt need. I sure hope it does come tomorrow. If not my plans are ruined even more than it already is seeing how i would have taken a vacation for no reason.

It's a jdm h22.
                    We will be sure to have install pics correct?
                    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

My engine from hmotors was shipped through UF Redaway. but i live in washington
                      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Mother f@#$@$#%!@#$!@#%!$ #@$%!#! !@#$@~#!

It didnt come today, everything is offically F'd up.

Comment

Ok i finally found the website called up their number and found the reason to why my motor isnt here. Steve gave them my phone number incorectly, so they couldnt set up an appointment with me to drop it off, and when they called steve back, he was on vacation. Aparently the motor is already here at a warehouse, but their office is closed so i cant call them. I am not sure if they are open on weekends so i willl give them a call first thing in the morning tomorrow.

Comment

So you're coming tomorrow, right?

Comment

Well you know what the funny thing is. I just called up my job, and they said thay have me on for tomorrow. WTF im on vacation, everybody is screwing me over. First my bank, than american express, than steve @ hmotors for giving wrong info, than the shipping company, now my job. And i have a heavy ass engine hoist still in my car which im not taking out til the motor is here.

But no unfortunitly(sp) i wont be able to make it, I however guarentee i will make it to the next meet no matter what.

Oh and i will try to get some pics, problem is dirty hands and brand new camera which isnt even matter mey equal ownage.

Comment

Working...
                              X