Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn! I Had A Stroke Yesterday And I Died For 1/2 Hour,wanna Know What Death Is Like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn! I Had A Stroke Yesterday And I Died For 1/2 Hour,wanna Know What Death Is Like?

wow, I was walking around kmart yesterday with my sister, 3 nephews and my 4 yr old son when we walked up to the registers, i quickly felt my body tensed up on me then tingly same time numbing from head to toe, then i passed out but not completely, when i fell, i can still see around me but my eyes were uncontrollably rolling at the back. and I recall not seeing the light nor the darkness, but I saw my past memories rolling through my vision like a fast slide show, then after awhile I guess I got my heartbeat and vital signs back since they used deffibulator that electric thing. Im still feeling wierd but Im waiting what the test results will be, if I have cancel/brain damage/ etc. pls. KIND no disrespect comments only since this is s very sensitive subject.
    Last edited by aznpnoyracer; 03-07-2009, 01:47 AM.

this is some pretty serious shit, but I guess you still have all your mental faculties if you're back posting it here

you don't seem terribly frightened by it though, scares me to think of that happening to me

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

whoa! sorry to hear about that bro how ur 4 year old taking it? now bummer doc going to say you gotta eat good now.

lol that is my worst fear is i gotta start eating good and start excercising.

but glad looks like ur doing good here. hop the doc says it is not bad or anything at that. keep us posted!
      1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

dang dude, hope youre ok, so thats the life flashing before your eyes thing huh

Comment

Yea, My History Is I Am Only 28 Yrs Old, I Do Have 190 Over 120 Highblood Pressure In A Daily Basis, And I Had Previously Been Scanned With Ct Scan And Found Wierd Object In My Brain More To The Left Back Side Of My Brain Deep Inside. I Have No Other Known Issues. I Wonder If It Will Happen Again, If It Does And If I Dont Come Back, I Just Want To Let You Guys Know That Ill Miss You And Its Been A Pleasure Talking To Everyone And Getting Help With My Car, This Is Not A Wierd B.s. I Have Over 20 Yey Witnesses. If I Dont Come Back, I Want To Let Drummersteve Also Know That Its Been Good Knowing You Bro, And Everyone, Tell My Family I Love Them And Ill Be Looking Over Them, Dont Think Im Not Frighten And Scared About Whats Happening Because I Am Very Scared But Learned The Fact Just To Take It If Its My Destiny. Ill Miss You All, This Will Be Defenately My Last Thread On Cb7..........

Comment

This Is My Last Thread, And Last Time Im Going On Cb7tuner So Ill Be Reading As Much Messages From This Thread Before I Go.

Comment

That sucks. Do you have all your motor functions?
              A friend of mine had a stroke a while ago when he was 19 or something.
              He can't move the whole left side of his body anymore. It took him 7 years
              but he walks on his own with only a brace on this left leg.

Good luck with the rest of your predicament. Let us all know what happens.

EDIT: sorry man. i posted right before the last couple popped up. Best of luck to you sir.

Comment

Im Not Saying That I Wont Be Back On Cb7 Because Of Uncontrollable Reason But As My Choice Since I Have To Cut My Internet, Cable And Stuff. God I Hope I Ill Be Fine Ill Let Yall Know In A Week With My Test Results.
                Last edited by aznpnoyracer; 03-07-2009, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                  That sucks. Do you have all your motor functions?
                  A friend of mine had a stroke a while ago when he was 19 or something.
                  He can't move the whole left side of his body anymore. It took him 7 years
                  but he walks on his own with only a brace on this left leg.

Good luck with the rest of your predicament. Let us all know what happens.

EDIT: sorry man. i posted right before the last couple popped up. Best of luck to you sir.
                  yeah i still have my motor skills, but exept my left arm, foot has been weak and numb, and head feels cloudy.

Comment

Glad to hear you are OK. That shit is no joke.
                    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

wow, glad your ok

Comment

Damn dude thats scary.
                        Freedom Is Not Free
                        U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Is it because of your diet also? Too much lechon and Bopis can be deadly. The same thing is happening to my manager at work. She was diagnosed with high cholesterol and high Blood pressure and shes feeling chest pains. Some were so severe she was sent to the E.R. The sad thing is that shes in her mid 30's.

Another story was a 30 year old Worker at the same company i work ate Chinese food ( orange chicken, fried rice, spicy tofu) every single day for about 10 years. Then at 30 years old in Old Country Buffet with his 2 children, he had a heart attack and died while on the spot right in front of them.

Very sad bro. And i wish you good health.

Comment

get better bud that shit sucks let us all know how it goes and I wish you many years to come.

I think my friend mght have some serious condition too because he gets these real intense episodes where he says his chest hurts and he can't really breathe. I think he said it was some sort of asthma and I think he has an inhaler but never carries it with him hence I've seen him go through the pain on several occations and it sucks that i can't do anything. All I can do is tell him to keep getting checked and keep healthy and take whatever treatment he is given but he's the most sensitive/hardheaded person I know so it's all bad.

back on subject i hope you get better bro.

Comment

wow man...best of luck in your future. hope all is well with you...fellow cb7tuner. where do you live?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                              "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                              "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Working...
                              X