Braces?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
    on the bright side, if you go to prision nobody will force you to suck their dick
    rofl one of my ex's had braces and i wouldnt let her get her mouth anywhere near my cawk
    to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
    Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

i had them for nearly 4 years but only because the first person messed up, also i ate alot of stuff i shouldnt have but never broke anything off except for once i bit down on a twizzler the wrong way and one of the things broke off, once the pain goes away youll be able to eat like normal again

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
      1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

invisiline FTW! my friend had them on and i never knew it until he took them off one day for lunch. i had that wtf are those moment, then realized i should've had a v8. if i could afford them i would get them

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
          invisiline FTW! my friend had them on and i never knew it until he took them off one day for lunch. i had that wtf are those moment, then realized i should've had a v8. if i could afford them i would get them
          I've been told that my teeth are too crooked for it That's what I wanted to do too!

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
            on the bright side, if you go to prision nobody will force you to suck their dick
            Originally posted by acc0rd_adicti0n View Post
            rofl one of my ex's had braces and i wouldnt let her get her mouth anywhere near my cawk
            Wifey has them and ive never been cut. Theyre coming off soon, so we'll see if she does better or worse, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I'm sure it's been said, but...

Take some ibuprofen every 4-6 hours, it'll help to get you started.
              This time next week, you'll be use to them and they won't hurt anymore.
              I'm sure your ortho has talked to you about the do's/don'ts regarding eating, so...
              Everytime they tighten your braces, you'll get a constant pain like you're feeling now.
              The first few tightenings will be worse than how they feel right now, but overtime it'll hurt less and less.

Hang in there, it's worth it!

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

>.>

<.<

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by AcEr View Post
                  Ok i got braces on Tuesday and i am in so much pain and the other real thing i have had is soup , pasta , oatmeal, and i hate it. I was jsut woudning anyone else have braces when they were younger or have them now? -- Thanks.
                  I had em. Holy crap did they hurt. I always had a sore spot on my cheek, lips, or tongue... or all 3. Rubber bands sometimes hurt so bad I cried (I was 10...)

My teeth are crooked again, because my mouth is still crowded, and I stopped wearing my retainer (bad move). I've contemplated getting braces again, but I don't want to go through that again!

Comment

I had them for 3 years. Just awful. Totally worth the pain afterwards though.

Comment

Working...
                    X