Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doylna View Post
    Doh. My bad.

Depends on a couple of things. To be safe, say Tuesday. I'll make a post here to be sure.
    sweet
    to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
    Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

i had braces for like 2 1/2 years and my mouth stayed sore for like the first week but you'll get used to them and ur cheeks will adapt too...and shoot i chewed on ice and double bubble gum and chips...pretty much everything i wasnt suppose to but i didnt care and it didnt really do anything to them either...but braces do pay off big time!!

JDMchristian991's fiance and better half
      and yes...im a FEMALE!!

Comment

same here lol i ate pretzels and shit like that ...i broke so many brackets n my orthodontist got so pissed cause i used to take my wires out and after that he bent the wires around my back brackets like 4 times lmao

Comment

i had them back in junior high..i hated them with a passion..it was well worth it..

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
            i had them back in junior high..i hated them with a passion..it was well worth it..

nice smile^^ mine were super white until they went to take mine off...plus when they ripped a bracket off it left a crease in one of my teeth...i was pissed after $3800

JDMchristian991's fiance and better half
            and yes...im a FEMALE!!

Comment

Ibuprofen is your friend. So is watermelon mmmm and yams.
              Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
              Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
              Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
              Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
              Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Nerd.

You'll get used to it.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by AcEr View Post
                  Ohhh well like i only have them for around 2 years at the most so. it won't be the worst but i can't eat anything.:@
                  ha ha two years... thats what they told me just about 4 goddamn years ago. i'll be honest though, there have been a couple times i have missed appointments because i couldnt get out of work, even though i call ahead they can never get me back in for another month

my ride

Comment

I had braces from 12-15... Went to the only orthodontist that said he didn't need to pull teeth. Hurt like a BITCH for 3 years... almost 4.

Then I boiled my retainer like a dumbass, and the new one hurt too much... so I stopped wearing it. Now my teeth moved, and look worse than before. The idiot orthodontist also managed to kill one of my front teeth, and INSISTED that I must've fallen on it (I don't fall... and I did my best not to get hit in the mouth if I got in a fight... and I never did) So now I have crooked teeth, and one that's discolored and has a root canal (that dead one). Getting veneers soon. I can't do braces again. I'm pushing 30... just not gonna happen.

Comment

It will get better, you mouth isn't use to them yet. after about a week you should be able to eat again, and they will begin to hurt again when you get them tightened/new wire.
                      wat?

Comment

I hope they will feel bette cuase i have bin on pain killers for the past 5 days , yea i can only eat oatmeal soup and pasta.Like yesterday i went to wendy's and got a bacanator and i had to cut it up with a fork and knife, and later that night i went to mcdoulds and got a mc flurrie and i was in so much pain....
                        My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Check it out and leave a comment.
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194295

Comment

never had braces or a cavity......good teeth genes lol

Comment

Yea i havn't had a cavity yet eaither but my teeth arn't that bad but i have braces but i can't wait till after they come off .
                            My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Check it out and leave a comment.
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194295

Comment

me atfer 6 years of braces and a year of not wearing my retainers lol

i was drunk in that pic too lmao

Comment

on the bright side, if you go to prision nobody will force you to suck their dick

Comment

Working...
                                X