updates on side project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

updates on side project

figured i would post completed front and new tires now the wires are gone.
    w/ wires

w/out wires

and w/ the bumper and valance
    Last edited by lxinks; 03-06-2009, 02:38 PM.
    h23a3 lxinks

I like em both. I love those mini trucks! Front end looks badass! I would rock the wire wheels, but thats just me.

Comment

i like the changes but i like the wire wheels on these trucks.

Comment

Nice work. I would definitely two tone this truck!

Comment

thanks for all the comments im done w/ any painting for now but in the future a 2 tone is possible they alsways look good two tone
          h23a3 lxinks

Comment

and i got the tonneau cover on also here is a pic a the shop getting ready to go in tommorow and do the shock and front wheel bearings

h23a3 lxinks

Comment

sick, but it needs more low.

"Tucking tires and wires."
              The Chronicles.

Comment

cool truck, i like it that color too! forgive me, but is it a 1st gen s10? 350 swap..... whoa wut?

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                  sick, but it needs more low.
                  thank you and the drop issue i have another set of coils to go on gonna do those when i do the shocks today also it already has a 4/4 djm drop kit on it but the new springs will get me five i might hack my other coils till i can get the airbag monies together but i doubt it.i hate rough rides.and i like shit done right

sudweiser

cool truck, i like it that color too! forgive me, but is it a 1st gen s10? 350 swap..... whoa wut?

this is a first gen but it still has the 2.8l in it and the borg werner 5 speed.its a dog spent to much on the new tranny to do swap have been looking into a stroker 2.8 nice increase in power but still week.
                  h23a3 lxinks

Comment

Working...
                  X