Well, my week is officially ruined!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, my week is officially ruined!

Make that my whole year! I just wrecked my car! I rear ended a lady on my way to school. I thought that she was going straight but she was turning. I tried to stop but it was too late. I hope that I can get it fixed! The tow truck guy said the insurance would probably say it was totalled. I hope that it's not. The hood, front bumper, rad. supports, rad., misc brackets, coolant res., battery, head lights, corners, coolant lines, grill, etc is all messed up. Well, I hope that it turns out for the best. Wish me luck and pray for me for this whole thing. Thanks.

I feel like !
    FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

even if it is totalled.. buy it back and fix it your self...
    RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Time for a JDM front clip!

Sorry to hear about the accident though... At least you're ok. It could be far worse!

Comment

dont you know to keep your distance man?
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

better yet take the 2 grand u get from the insurance, theyre not going to want the car, part the car out, buy an h22 longblock and find a 500 5spd cb7 and rock out with ur cock out!!!!
          Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Thanks for the responses! I hope that I can keep my car. We will see! Oh and yes I do know to keep my distance. I just zoned out and hit her! Stupid me!

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

sorry to hear that, good luck with whatever comes your way

Comment

Sounds kinda like what happend to me about a year ago...

They wanted to total it too, but I was like, hell no. It ended up costing like $1600 to ffix, but it was worth it!

Dont let them total the car man!

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

sorry to hear that man.. it's a horrible feeling.

i know it's not much consolation but if you do decide to sell/junk it, i'll buy it if it's 4 door and the rear end's in good shape.. trying to fix my baby who was hit when someone ran a red light

good luck with everything, and i hope the damage isn't too bad.

Comment

yo, screwed up my car on wednesday morning too, insurance would say its totaled, but i dont feel like telling them i wrecked my car. ill just fix it myself.
                    -pax

good luck bro!
                    Seattle, WA

Comment

I did buy my car back!!! Yeah! They said it was totalled. They gave me 2k for the car. I bought it back for 124.00 dollars. I figured I can fix it up myself over time. I took the money and I bought a new car. I got a 92 ex coupe in white. It is nice. I need to replace the ball joints but other than that it is in really good shape. I like the coupe too. I don't like it better than my sedan though. Just something about that laurel blue sedan just makes me happy. Well, wish me luck in the 4dr rebuild. I pulled off the bumper, hood, rad. support, headlamps(what was left), corners. I am going to work on it some more in the coming weeks. I will get it back together eventually.

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

Originally posted by Clemson90Accord
                        I did buy my car back!!! Yeah! They said it was totalled. They gave me 2k for the car. I bought it back for 124.00 dollars. I figured I can fix it up myself over time. I took the money and I bought a new car. I got a 92 ex coupe in white. It is nice. I need to replace the ball joints but other than that it is in really good shape. I like the coupe too. I don't like it better than my sedan though. Just something about that laurel blue sedan just makes me happy. Well, wish me luck in the 4dr rebuild. I pulled off the bumper, hood, rad. support, headlamps(what was left), corners. I am going to work on it some more in the coming weeks. I will get it back together eventually.
                        You had an LBM sedan? Aww man...you better rebuild! Us LBM guys gotta stick together...there's not many of us around!

Comment

Originally posted by Clemson90Accord
                          w00t, add another member to the frost white crew.

hope everything works out.

actually one guy i knew could have bought back his evo 8 (when it was considered totalled cuz he flipped it) for 500 bucks. the headlights and seats alone costed more than 500 bucks
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Don't worry, I am going to rebuild my LBM beast. She will be built stronger than before too. I can't wait until she is road worthy again. Wish me luck. Who knows, I might even turn it into a race car. We will see though.

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

Working...
                            X