Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you wash your sheets after you're sick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PUNCH that bitch in the mouth.

Comment

Sheets?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

FUCK

I need to wash my sheets

I honestly havn't washed them in months sick or no sick.

I don't sleep naked or have sex in my bed...hell I don't have sex at all.

but yeah I'm switching out my sheets and putting the dirty ones to was thanks for the remeinder!! =]

Comment

Sheets washed every other week, or when the GF spends the night I'll put fresh ones on so we can dirty them up together.

Comment

i didnt b/c i was thinking im not gonna get sick again my body is over it. but my ex stayed over alot and she didnt want to get sick so she cleaned them .

Comment

Originally posted by mappyCB7 View Post
              I don't sleep naked or have sex in my bed...hell I don't have sex at all.
              hmm

and yeah i change my sheets like every week in the summer and every two in the winter...and i always spray lysol on my bed and change sheets after i get sick...

JDMchristian991's fiance and better half
              and yes...im a FEMALE!!

Comment

What if I agree with the first AND last option of the poll?

Yes, I do wash my sheets after I am sick (and every week and a half). It's just how I was brought up.

As for her, I would ask her why she is so involved with if you change them or not and why she felt she needed the ego boost of calling her friends to agree with her. I would tell her, "What I do is what I do, if you don't like it then that's you. It's not like your in my bed. Get off my dick lady".

She needs to mind her own damn buisness and go change her man's sheets.
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

tell that ho that you already have the antibodies in your blood and you immune system is stronger than before so you wont get sick again, tell her not washing your sheets is like flexing your immune leukocytes muscles. then call her a phagocyte. and superman her.

Comment

Phagocyte

3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

i just did mines

Comment

i think someone should bump this thread every week, just so i can remember to wash my sheets!!

Comment

Technically, there's no need to wash your sheets after your sick. You've built up an immunity to the virus/bacteria that caused you to be sick, therefor it can't infect you again. But, keeping hygiene in mind, wash your damn sheets.

(Voted for 3rd option, it's most logical.)

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                            You've built up an immunity to the virus/bacteria that caused you to be sick, therefor it can't infect you again.

Is this true? I tried to google it but couldnt find a definitive answer.

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce View Post
                              I wash mine too but usually after i have sex cause i don't like sleeping in my juice. I'm just curious if people wash em ONLY because they are/were sick.
                              lol i shoot on her stomach or back. not getting that juice on my sheets. eh but she stillgets wet so fail either way..feels better i guess lol

and no i dont wash my sheets after im sick. it makes sense to do so but i dont give a fuck. i rarely get sick

no
                              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                              $30 HID kits here Thread
                              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                              X