Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abdc Finalee

who are you guys rooting for?

i actually enjoyed most of Beat Freaks performances but last week they were eh..

Quest Crew killed it last week and i think theyre gonna win.

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

I would go with Quest Crew, there performance was aesome.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
    "The Turtle"
    DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

I stopped watching weeks ago when they kept those talentless bitches "Fly Khicks" on the show. I think they cut Ringmasters instead. I'm sorry, but those dudes were far more talented dancers.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
        I stopped watching weeks ago when they kept those talentless bitches "Fly Khicks" on the show. I think they cut Ringmasters instead. I'm sorry, but those dudes were far more talented dancers.
        im right there with u. in my eyes Fly Kicks suck but last weeks performance just proved to me how much theyre worth garbage lol i honestly dont know how they made it that far.

Comment

its hard to say. if beat freaks brings a better performance then last week, it should be interesting. I was disapointed with there show last week. and Quest crew killed it. yes.

WTB: rightside jdm 1piece headlight or just glass.

Comment

well even if they do perform better tonight, voting ended. everyone is gonna remember the last show so Quest crew isz definately gonna win. when the guy did the back flip and the other dude pushed him to the side... that was sick!

Comment

Originally posted by tear2wo View Post
              well even if they do perform better tonight, voting ended. everyone is gonna remember the last show so Quest crew isz definately gonna win. when the guy did the back flip and the other dude pushed him to the side... that was sick!
              my wife n i were like "wtf?!" when we saw that. i forgot that voting ended already. Quest crew it is.

Comment

Quest crew it is!

Comment

Working...
                X