• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen that!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
      I've seen that!
      i believe it was a pic i saw on here. Probably because everything i see thats funny ends up on here anyway.

Comment

I may have posted it...

I drive for a living. My 09 Fit will have 40,000 miles on it by next weekend. I see LOTS of interesting cars on the road!

Comment

i see some of you would drive that avenger.. but i ask you this..

can YOU handle IT??

Comment

I could handle it. After the mad scientist and I replace the fried pistons.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
              I'd rather have a Sebring myself. They aren't bad cars. Not great, but some of the best Chryslers of the time period (not saying much... Chryslers were especailly bad in the late 90s and early 00s) The Sebring and Avenger were pretty much the same car. The top of the line had Mitsubishi engines.
              Are you serious about the Sebring. That car sucks, extremely slow and not much rear room at all. Plus visibilty is poor.(this is my and my dads opinion, he has a rental each week so he's driven alot of the newer cars. So far the Sebring is one of the worst.) I drove one of the Camry's and it was nice, interior trim looked cheap but hey who cares it's not a 30,000 dollar car. Thats just my opinion though about the sebring, I havent driven an Avenger yet I heard it was pretty good but that was car and drivers opinion

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
              "The Turtle"
              DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Working...
              X