• Show
Clear All

Blackberry Pearl 8120 OR Nokia 5610 Or Samsung Gravity

i'm getting a new plan and it's down between these 3 phones

1. Blackberry Pearl 8120 $79.99

2. Nokia 5610 $79.99

3. Samsung Gravity $49.99

so i'm just wondering
    i've seen the cnet reviews for all of these and jw if anyones got any of these and their opinions or w/e...
    Blackberry Pearl
    50.00%
    Nokia 5610
    30.00%
    Samsung Gravity
    20.00%

The poll is expired.

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

you dont even got t-mobile

Comment

Originally posted by CB7CH!CK View Post
      you dont even got t-mobile
      lol...

Comment

number one hands down
        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
        NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

i like #1 and #3

JDMchristian991's fiance and better half
          and yes...im a FEMALE!!

Comment

the only reason i thought about #2 cuz it has a 3mp camera and my friend likes it =]
            but i'm feeling #1 and have been wanting it for a while jw what ya guys thought..

Comment

I bought 2 pearls a few months ago. One for myself, and one for my girlfriend. I tore mine apart...threw it around, this that and the other. It's a pretty solid phone to be honest. My ONLY complaint, is that the screen was too small for me. I do a lot of internet browsing/emailing, and it wasn't big enough. Don't get me wrong, it worked VERY well, I just wasn't comfortable with how small the screen was. Otherwise, a very good phone. My girlfriend is still using hers, and she loves it.

You can mod it and stuff too, which is always a plus.

Pearl, hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by npor View Post
                I bought 2 pearls a few months ago. One for myself, and one for my girlfriend. I tore mine apart...threw it around, this that and the other. It's a pretty solid phone to be honest. My ONLY complaint, is that the screen was too small for me. I do a lot of internet browsing/emailing, and it wasn't big enough. Don't get me wrong, it worked VERY well, I just wasn't comfortable with how small the screen was. Otherwise, a very good phone. My girlfriend is still using hers, and she loves it.

You can mod it and stuff too, which is always a plus.

Pearl, hands down.
                =] thanks.

Comment

I love my pearl. Hands down the best phone i've ever owned. I recently had a problem with the trackball not connecting right but AT&T sent me a new one no questions asked. I'm a mechanic by trade so my hands are greasy/oily at work so it took 10 months of abuse daily. I even threw it, dropped it, even got ran over once.
                  Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

My company provides Pearls to all of us. Within the first 3 months several, but less than half the employees turned them back in because they kept malfunctioning. From buttons not working to the track ball being unresponsive, to getting no network connection at all.

We have since moved over to the BB Curve, and all those items have been resolved. No complaints, and no returns. I know the curve is not one of the choices, but I thought I would share some insight on the Pearl.

Comment

The Pearl was by far the worst phone I've ever had. I read reviews online about them being troublesome, but I got it anyways for the "cool" factor. Within 3 months, it had messed up 4 times. Each time I had to go to the store for insurance replacement.

I've never owned a Nokia, so I can't give any opinions on your choice other than the fact that it's ugly.

I'm not a fan of the Gravity style, but Samsung's have never let me down.

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

bb are the shiz, but pearl's are for woman. get a curve mang.

read through some of your posts, i havent heard so many bad reviews about a bb before. my brother has had his for 8 months now, no probs. always does his updates, even when its in beta he still runs it. his g/f just got one, she hasnt had issues. i dunno. guess he got lucky. he loves his, getting a bold i think next.
                        Last edited by bagoon316; 03-05-2009, 05:42 PM.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                        So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

I'd probably go with the Samsung, unless the Nokia has a full keyboard.

Don't you need to pay for an email plan to use the Blackberry?

Comment

Working...
                          X