Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this look like a Scam???

A dude email me for a item on Ebay saying

I am using this medium to inform that am interest in purchasing your item.on behalf of my client for US$300 bcos i want it to be ship on wednessday.am an electronics agent of 10 years expirience based in Africa with chains of clients across the west African coast.My client has specifically given me a quick notice to placed an order for your particular brand of item.i need to get in touch with you .I will be paying you through bidpay money order from me.as a mode of payment.If yes,send ur address and the name u want to appear on the payment.go and end the auction now.that is why i want to pay US$300 as buy it now price.if u agree to ship the item to my client on wednessday immediatly the payment is approved & confirmed.i will handle it by my self with my dhl/fedex account.let me no ur available time at home.i am counting on ur support in concluding this transaction within the shortest time.if u agree mail asap"

The Item is the new ps2 and now it's up to 200 and this dude email me just now saying he going to pay 300 for it. He seems like those scammer that someone here post on The "Not to buy from" or something like that.

Don't be a dumbass, of course it's a scam.
    Bart: What's your name?
    Jim: Well, my name is Jim, but most people call me... Jim.

Comment

Yes it is a scam. We ge these all the time in our company email accounts. They don't deal with ebay, but its usually a "company" from indonesia wanting to buy large quantities of a particular item. Don't get excited and suckered in. Be cautious!!

Comment

You can tell it's a scam, no business person writing in regards to a purchase would use slang like "ur". it's just some dumb kid probaly.

Comment

Anything from Africa = teh LOSE, don't trust those bastards.
          My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Working...
          X