So is Initial D done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So is Initial D done?

Stupid question, I know... but is the series finished? The last episode, or what seemed to be, left it open for it to possibly continue... but that was quite some time ago now! I've searched online, but I haven't found anything that says one way or the other.

i found a great site to watch them all, and the jdm series is way different than the ones that were released in the states

so i made it to stage 4 and havent watched much after that

Comment

I don't think there WAS anything after that.

And yeah, I agree... the Japanese version is WAY better. I refuse to watch the version that was released here.

Comment

yeah 4 was the last to come out they were saying it would be a year till new ep. came out but i have yet to see anything, that was about 2yrs ago and i was getting the ep. day after tv release in japan. fan subbed and all got to love that. if anyone has any info on the 5th stage post it up.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

I think after the last episode the guy hadn't written anymore of the comic so it might be awhile until he writes them and they are then made into the show...I check every couple of months to see if any news has come out

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
            So is Initial D done?
            God, i hope so..

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Aside from being a HUGE factor in the drifting craze, it hasn't really been negative in any way... It's actually a pretty kickass show. Decent character development, fantastic animation, great use of music...

Comment

Aside from being a HUGE factor in the drifting craze, it hasn't really been negative in any way... It's actually a pretty kickass show. Decent character development, fantastic animation, great use of music...
                It is, it led to alot of stupid people lol. There is also the movie, and the battle stage, and the extra stage,lol but idk if they'll continue it. There is a forum you could check lol I'm sure they know.

Comment

I HOPE that there is a 5th stage. I've checked randomly online every now and again to see if I can get any information on any development. So far my research has given me nothing of consequence.

Initial D was the first show that actually got me into the tuning scene. Good thing too because it actually showed some realistic stuff, unlike F&F.
                  Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Yeah, Initial D explains a lot of really technical stuff. I loved how each episode, especially the earlier ones, showed the importance of certain tuning aspects... or driving aspects.

Comment

Yeah, Initial D explains a lot of really technical stuff. I loved how each episode, especially the earlier ones, showed the importance of certain tuning aspects... or driving aspects.
                      Ya thats the best part about it. lol and its all pretty accurate, it just leaves kids in the ditch cuz they were like takumi.

Comment

If you're dumb enough to try to emulate a cartoon, you deserve to be in a ditch Though most of the things discussed in the show were pretty accurate. It's just... not that easy!

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                          Ya thats the best part about it. lol and its all pretty accurate, it just leaves kids in the ditch cuz they were like takumi.
                          Oh yeah!!!!
                          Come get sum!!!

=p

Comment

We need Integra Girl in that pic!

Is that ricerboi?

Comment

Ya it is,lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X