Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HONDA S2000, silver, many mods, must sell, $4,000.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HONDA S2000, silver, many mods, must sell, $4,000.

I just found that ad in the local tellnsell. Tellnsell, the last place to expect any sort of a scam. I give the number posted a call...and waddya know, a lady answers. She says "um no im sorry my husband and I are going through a really bad divorce and he is trying to sell the car so I cannot get it. it is not for sale."

She sounded SO pissed off.

I'm going to keep calling, in hopes that I'll get the guy to answer. This could be sweet...

or the lady could start to be more of an asshole every time you call
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

True...but why would that matter?

If I can get the hook up on an S2K for 4K...that'd be sweet.

If I get the guy..I'm going to offer him $1,000 cash plus my truck. I think it would be sweet revenge for her to recieve a beat up Sonoma in place of a sweet S2K

Comment

if she gets more annoyed and then you call that one time the guy picks up.. you benefit.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
        2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Also, I'm going to record it each time I call...and post if anything good comes up.

Comment

hell yeah man, i want to hear her voice.

Comment

gota love this type of ad lol

Comment

Just called again...apparently it's his cell phone. I got his voicemail. I left my number, hopefully he'll call me back.

Comment

lol poor lady

Comment

Idk man...is his number have a local area code? My dad got sucked into that scam shit on CL and then the bitch said she was in Colorado and the car would be shipped to him. He said fuck you and she never replied. LOL...then I found out and I was like yea I don't care if it says she's going through a divorce, there's no way you're getting a 2006 Accord with 11,000 miles for only $2,400. Nope sorry.
                    VIP Status.

Comment

god do i hope you get this. Just so that bitch doesn't get it.
                      I don't want to have to worry about another S2K going bad due to neglect

Comment

she dont fucking deserve it anyways. she's trying to win his vehicle out of the divorce. fuck her

no
                        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                        $30 HID kits here Thread
                        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                          she dont fucking deserve it anyways. she's trying to win his vehicle out of the divorce. fuck her
                          X2!!!!

take this homeee..even tho i doubt hed want your offer of the truck

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                          I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

esp. one with mods

Comment

What if she bought it for her, with her money and he just ended up driving it?
                              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
                              X