retro Bmx bikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

retro Bmx bikes

anyone into retro bmx bikes on this site. if you didnt know there is this whole comunity dedicaded to it pretty awsome if your into that post some pics up.
    My 92 accord

what is that? i used to have an old fuji. but i traded it in for a dyno vfr which i still have
    1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

any early 80's to early 90's bmx bike like you Dyno vfr some are worth thousands if all original

i just picked this up which is an 88 gt hybird bmx which has all origiinal parts i need to clean it up.

notice the crank has gears very very rare. go to this site for more info on this new trend. www.bmxmuseum.com
      My 92 accord

Comment

Hmm, wouldn't mind one of these.

Or these

Ballin'

1998 Haro Revo "86 Master retro"
        Last edited by 1990accordex-r; 03-01-2009, 03:20 AM.

Comment

There's value in all these now?

I've got a 94 Dyno VFR that's all original except the wheels and seat post. I had white GT mags swapped on it when it was new but later put them on my cousin's bike to get it working. I threw on a set of spoked wheels...but now I kinda miss the mags My main bike was a 98 Haro Shredder Super Deluxe that's all original except for the seat, which I replaced with a Haro padded one.

Very interesting.

EDIT: My cousin has an early 80's Hutch TrickStar sitting in his parent's basement...I remember riding that bike a few times in jr. high. That's gotta be worth something by now.
          Last edited by AccordWarrior; 03-01-2009, 03:33 AM.

Comment

I always wandered if anyone else was into these. One name always come to mind: Mongoose.

I loved those motomag wheels.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

hoo wow! well my bike i already swapped out heaver gt rims and all new brakes. my plastic pedals broke so i got bareclaw pedals but other than that i think all original.

but i did have an old Fugi tho. red and it was one of those short frame tht is high. never i reapete never ranp that sucker every major ramping i did or my cousins did ended up a huge crash. but that bike was all original cept i rippped the chain gaurd at one ramping acident LOL.

how do you know how old ur bike is? is there a way?
              1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

I'm on a lookout for an oldschool bmx for this summer... Maybe a 2009 Haro ''olds cool''
                Or if I get lucky, Ill get one of these:

Comment

I have a 1985 DYNO, It had been repainted when I bought it but I do love this bike. It's all flat black with white mags and blue tires, pretty cool looking

The bike is in pieces right now, I'm repainting and rebuilding it. It'll be gloss white with orange tires

Comment

I've had the same BMX for the last 22 years.

Nothing too fancy, but its in really good shape. I would call it good used condition, no restored. Im reluctant to paint it since I cant find the original decals anywhere.

Anyways.

New MAxxis Mirracle tires, and SNAFU Argyle seat (now discontinued, I had to wait FOREVER for that bitch) . As soon as it gets nice out Im going to get a set of gold alloy wheels, and some light blue brake cables and grips.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                    dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

i have an 85 schwinn predator. all the original parts are laying around somewhere. its amazing how well the chrome is done on that things. still looks brand new to this day.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                      The Chronicles.

Comment

http://www.harobikes.com/bmx/tab2_subNav5.php

Comment

wow thats awsome some of you guys appriciate the bikes go to the website at the top of the thread that i posted. yes theese bikes fully restore well some are upwards of 1000 buckaroonies the bike i have in my pic i guess is like a holy grail find. not to many made or around anymore. i cant bealive i got it for 20 bucks.
                          My 92 accord

Comment

i had oldschool scooters
                            shit like this

Comment

damn I want those plastic rims

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                              X