little assistance please :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

little assistance please :)

im currently doing my term paper (if youve done them you know how ooh so much fun they are).. and my topic that was given to me is..

THE ALAMO

and i need to come up with a thesis statement for my topic.. it needs to be a fact that i can write a 5 page paper upon.. and it need to be someonthing not everyone knows about the topic..and this isnt an autobiography.. its you take a topic come up with what you wanna prove.. and prove it in a 5 page report

im having troubles writing a thesis statement.. i cant write a paper easily i just cant come up with the statement..

is there someone that could possibly help me with this..

much appreciated if you could

,bucky,
    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

What is your paper more specifically about?

What lead up to the Alamo, what happened during the Alamo, the effects of the Alamo, etc?

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Ozzy Osbourne pissed on the Alamo and got banned for 20 years. Write your paper about that.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
        Ozzy Osbourne pissed on the Alamo and got banned for 20 years. Write your paper about that.
        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

93 accord Black 10th Anniversary (REBUILD)
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125009

1992 Accord Lx Frost White - SOLD
          1993 Accord Se Coupe - Totaled
          1992 Accord Ex Sedan 5 speed - SOLD
          1992 Accord Lx Coupe - SOLD
          1990 Accord Ex Sedan 5 Speed - Daily Driver
          1993 Accord 10th Anniversary - STOLEN (REBUILD)

Comment

Originally posted by tonylx87 View Post
            oh i got mine in before you

and we had the same post
            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

ok well im sitting in class right now..supposed to be writing my thesis statement for what i asked above.. but i cnat figure it out... and to answer your question on how to help me.. it can be any category under the topic of the alamo.. i jsut cant right a biography or audiobraphy... it has to be a information proving my fact that you choose to prove why it was important..

and i cant come up with a thesis statement.. so could someone please help me :/ term papers suck lol
              You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
              Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

Start with Ozzy pissing on it. Follow his career for 20 years... end with his glorious return.

Comment

see that could actually work its the whole starting a paper talking about a certain fact then you go off on some other tangent while still staying in the bounds of what your teacher wants you to do and depending on whether or not your teacher is a total tight wad you might be able to get away with it and actually get a good grade for creativeness. I know the last essay I had to write for english I had to write an amuse me essay so we had to have facts sprinkled in with our own jargon. I wanted to write about how we couldn't talk about religion or abortion and just use factoids about those amoung a few other topics. this esentially could be called an F U paper to the professor and mine would have laughed her ass off had I done it, but instead I related a tale about how my friends decided to have a running race while they were drunk it worked out pretty nicely got it back today with a 100 on it lol. Now all I have to do is write the last one and get more than an 80 on it and ill have an A in the class. God I love profs that grade on a curve.
                  F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                  My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                  Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

thats what I was going to say,, But you left out the part that he was wearing his wife,s dress at the time
                    needing a new project got rid of bagged S10 going back to Honda's

Comment

ok well here ill give you guys any example on what i need..

ok so say the topic is 911..
                      i would say it negativly affected the united states alot..
                      and i could write a paper to prove that in my opinion.

so what i need someone to do is give me a veiw on the alamo on anything that i could write and support in a 5 page paper :/

so could you guys please help me lol

cant afford to fail this stupid thing lol

much help is appreciated
                      ,bucky,

Comment

Working...
                      X