shipping bumpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shipping bumpers

for all of you who have shipped a fiberglass bumper, who do you go through for the cheapest price? 91accord4door and i are trading rear bumpers and i need to get it asap so i can get it on the car and get it painted.

where should i go through? i always send small stuff and never send big stuff..

thanx
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

umm, 91 accord4door didnt ship jack for me, id have him ship firs, beware man.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

yup 91accord4doors ripping peeps off left and right. jesus cxhrist when will this end. . so the box u sent me that was torn to shit and i didnt get what u said i would doesnt matter? anyway flame on me all ya want. imo u should argue by pm or email. rebel ima have to call the trade off although i would of shipped first. but i made a promise to someone here about this shit and im going to keep it.sorry bro. good luck finding the buddy club rear it shouldnt be hard there cheap everywear.

Comment

Nah, we can still work something out. Everyone that guys from me on here knows I send my stuff and don't screw people over. I take longer than expected sometimes (brawl) because I have never sent a hood before, but I definietly bust my ass trying to get it out.

I am in no rush as of right now to get the bumper because both of my quarters are cut out and getting rewelded, so I am in no rush.

I'm very easy to work with, and am very trustworthy.

We will work something out.

wed3k, sorry for your situation. I am sure he will work soemthing out if needs to be.

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
          Nah, we can still work something out. Everyone that guys from me on here knows I send my stuff and don't screw people over. I take longer than expected sometimes (brawl) because I have never sent a hood before, but I definietly bust my ass trying to get it out.

I am in no rush as of right now to get the bumper because both of my quarters are cut out and getting rewelded, so I am in no rush.

I'm very easy to work with, and am very trustworthy.

We will work something out.

wed3k, sorry for your situation. I am sure he will work soemthing out if needs to be.
          it's not about you not being trustworthy, it's about the other party.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
            it's not about you not being trustworthy, it's about the other party.
            yeah you are right, but if he sends first then its good to go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
              yeah you are right, but if he sends first then its good to go from there.
              unless he says i sent it...and now you can send your portion or say that he will get the tracking number 2morrow cuz he "lost" it...
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I wouldn't send it until I received the bumper because it only takes 2 days to get an item when you ship it. I have trust in him, and if he sends it and I receive it, then I will send mine.

People from here know I send stuff when they pay for it, so people can vouch for me.

I think it will all work out, I trust him.

Comment

you trust him eh?
                  To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

ship greyhound rebels. They only take 1 to 2 days to arrive and it makes it there in mint condition. Just ask empera and akkord22 off her thats who I sent my blitz front and buddy club rear to.
                    "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
                    sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
                    Did work for: jhoff_cb7
                    Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

Originally posted by BSTEDCB7
                      ship greyhound rebels. They only take 1 to 2 days to arrive and it makes it there in mint condition. Just ask empera and akkord22 off her thats who I sent my blitz front and buddy club rear to.
                      What box did you use? I have a box here that my Wings west kit came in that I could probably fit this in.. but did you use a normal body kit box or what kind did you use because the black widow bumper is kinda big.

Comment

Working...
                      X