Fart-can off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fart-can off

So i ripped off the fart-can, no only did it scrape anywhere and everywhere... but it also sounded like shit, so lastnite i put this one on.
    What u guys think? i still have to center it a lil, i did it in the dark, with just a house lamp...

Fart-can off.

New on.
    93 CB7 Ex Coupe - 98 Buick Regal

I prefer the look of the fart can.

Not the sound, though.
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post
      I prefer the look of the fart can.

Not the sound, though.
      i completely agree. but ya since it scraped it even had a small hole on the bottom, so it was time for her to go.

Comment

I prefer the "fart can" style over any other personally,i have one

I would have gotten a resonator and kept the can.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

i like the round look better but this will have to do for now.
          thanks

Comment

looks good to me.

Comment

look's cleaner.

i like dual pipe style. flows with coupes more IMO

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
              2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Canister style exhausts are sexy.

The BEST way to make them sound good, though, is to run a resonator in the piping near the middle (length-wise) of the exhaust tubing, then run the piping to the canister. The resonator will cut down on the raspiness, and the canister will let the deep tone come through un-molested.

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal View Post
                  Canister style exhausts are sexy.

The BEST way to make them sound good, though, is to run a resonator in the piping near the middle (length-wise) of the exhaust tubing, then run the piping to the canister. The resonator will cut down on the raspiness, and the canister will let the deep tone come through un-molested.
                  imho, canisters ONLY look good on 240s. They look like ass on everything else. ESPECIALLY HONDAS. (and 350z's)

To the OP, black your exhaust out. Its sleek.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

The part that really grinds my gears is when Hondas have ANGLED exhausts...

like....really?

240's have angled exhaust cause the only place the exhaust can get to the back of the car is through the middle of the subframe next to the diff. Then, it just angles back to keep the piping as straight as possible.

Personally, I like canisters overall. Either that, or a polished tip that's just 3-3.5" in diameter.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
                      imho, canisters ONLY look good on 240s. They look like ass on everything else. ESPECIALLY HONDAS. (and 350z's)

exacto-fucking-lutely right!!!!!! fart cans are just ass on hondas but look great on 240s.

the exhaust you put now look WAY better than the fart can. there is a reason why most expensive exhaust catbacks dont have a fart can at the end and have the more stock looking shape!!!

no
                      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                      $30 HID kits here Thread
                      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Yeah, the only complaint I have about the new exhaust is that the tip of the piping looks really small, which makes it look stock. I'd get a muffler shop to put a clean polished tip on there, and you'd be set.

Comment

lol you should know here in florida stock look is always better cuz ummm cops are dicks lol. on my s2k muffler i didnt add the sock tip just cuz of that. if anything he could probably buy an s2k tip for thay muffler if he wants to change the look a lil bit

no
                          Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                          $30 HID kits here Thread
                          "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                          "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Yeah, I wasn't saying he should get a tip like is on mine, but something better than the super stock looking, non-slanted, non-rolled tip would be fabulous.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post

Only 240's?
                              It all depends on how it is displayed - I have a "Fart Can" and center resonator on mine - It sounds like a DSM EVO, and because I have it set in so far it just looks like a 4.5" flushmount
                              Last edited by evil_demon_01; 02-26-2009, 02:53 AM.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Working...
                              X