No announcement yet.

drug dog scratched my truck!!! :angry:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you could try to get money from the PD...but I HIGHLY doubt you will get anything but trouble for yourself. Govt. ran facilities have a funny way of getting out of things...maybe if you were a judge or chief of police

Might be one of those better left alone deals...good luck though!
    ____

Comment

lol every school ive gone to has been "drug free" schools. but they NEVER brought dogs or searched anyone without probable cause. they have no right to do so

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

you live a chaotic life.

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
          lol every school ive gone to has been "drug free" schools. but they NEVER brought dogs or searched anyone without probable cause. they have no right to do so
          Well really they can search your locker any time they want as it is there property, legally they can cut your lock without even asking you or telling you. And since the don't have to go inside the vehicle they can run a drug/ammo/gun/bomb dog by it as many times as they want...if it alerts just once...instant probable cause and search w/out your consent/knowledge...even if they don't find anything they won't get in trouble because the dog alerting gives them the legal right...that's the law
          ____

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
            they do have a right to search their own property.

but them not paying for what happened to his truck is wrong...

im going to assume those who are speaking out against dogs are drug users, i remember when i used to fight it because i used... smoke your weed just leave it at home.

deal your drugs if you want to, but dont take it to school... so simple.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

have you ever done prescription drugs?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
              "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
              "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by starchland View Post
                have you ever done prescription drugs?
                Percacet after I had my spine fused, but I didn't even have my truck then.
                "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                Disregard females, acquire currency
                BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                  you live a chaotic life.
                  Not really,

I just school and work. I don't do drugs, I don't get kidnapped like dave, I don't street race anymore, I don't smoke anything but the occasional cigar (which I legally can, BD 12-11-90).

I just try to stay out of trouble and keep my personal belongings nice. But people have a bad habit of making that harder for me, lol. Someone totaled my Mustang for me, dogs scratched my truck, girlfriend trashes my room. It sucks.
                  "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                  "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                  Disregard females, acquire currency
                  BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

this does suck. im not too sure what u can do but id take it as far as possible.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                    The Chronicles.

Comment

I thought drug dogs were only supposed to bark at the area? Anyway your so fucked! I really doubt your gonna get any money out of this at all. Good luck

Comment

He probably won't get anything from the school, but he may be able to get compensation from the police department. I remember the policies at my high school: student vehicles are subject to search and seizure, the school takes no responsibility in the case of theft or damage, and if you don't like it, ride the cheese. We all had to sign the contract if we wanted to drive to school.

"The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse."-Henry David Thoreau

Comment

chances are they knew your dad and they probably got their dog to fuck up your shit. T

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                          "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                          "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

any pics yet?

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

We had school police that had dogs and whatnot, they were some pretty cool school cops though lol

Woof woof

Random, I know

Comment

no pictures...

it didn't really happen.

THIS IS A BULLSHIT THREAD.

Comment

Working...
                                X