Cant wait for Wednesday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant wait for Wednesday!!!

I cant wait to turn on the TV Wednesday and not get a single Campaign Ad!!! Thats my only motivation to vote... To get it the hell over with

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

"I'm George Bush, and I approve of this message:

The people who voted for John Kerry were wrong. They are all idiots. I don't know the outcome of the election yet, since we're still waiting on Florida, but I feel pretty confident. I blame those Kerry supporters for not voting correctly. So thank you America, for being American!

Paid for by George Bush Sr."

I don't mean that to be offensive... just as a joke as to what we could expect on the 3rd

Comment

I can't wait for wed. either. I really want to know the outcome of this election. I am going to make the official election thread on tues. I will be updating ALL day.
      Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

It really will be close. There are a LOT of supporters for both Bush and Kerry. Bush may have a shot at it though, since Kerry's target area has less active voters... people who make over 6 figures are more likely to vote on a tuesday than some average Joe who worked 10 hours doing construction making 30k a year. If every average Joe in Kerry's target demographic voted, he would win by a landslide... on his campaign ads alone. Not that he's necessarily the better choice (though I'll be voting for him) but there are more lower-middle class people out there than upper middle class. The uppers just have a louder voice and a more direct interest

Comment

GO KERRY/EDWARDS!
          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
            GO KERRY/EDWARDS!
            :w00t w00t!:
            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

whats the difference in bush's stance on the vietnam war and the war in iraq?

He had a plan to get out of vietnam.
              2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
              2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

GO NADER!!!!

or just in case Nader doesn't get enough votes...

Go BUSH/CHENEY!!! Bush's helmet hair is far less of an issue than Kerry & edwards...
                RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

I know, I can't wait to get all of these campaign ads off of tv!!

Its gonna be a close one though. I've been asking a few people that are voting Kerry/Edwards why they are voting for them, and the only thing I am really getting is that they hate Bush. I thought you are suppose to vote on the politics of the different parties rather than just cause you hate one party and like the other.

Can someone that is voting for Kerry/Edwards gimme something else rather than they hate Bush for their reason to vote for Kerry/Edwards?
                  R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord
                    I know, I can't wait to get all of these campaign ads off of tv!!

Its gonna be a close one though. I've been asking a few people that are voting Kerry/Edwards why they are voting for them, and the only thing I am really getting is that they hate Bush. I thought you are suppose to vote on the politics of the different parties rather than just cause you hate one party and like the other.

Can someone that is voting for Kerry/Edwards gimme something else rather than they hate Bush for their reason to vote for Kerry/Edwards?
                    Yeah, I get the same answer when I ask people that question...

I am with ZigenBallZ, Go Nader!

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

As an avid Kerry supporter I can give you about a million reasons why I am supporting Kerry. I feel he is the candidate best aligned with my personal values, so he is getting my vote.
                      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

man some papers came to my house. i don't know if they were the voters registration cards. shit i so want to vote. i kerry all the way.
                        are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Originally posted by alb_accord
                          man some papers came to my house. i don't know if they were the voters registration cards. shit i so want to vote. i kerry all the way.
                          Go register then!!! You can even do a provisional ballot on election day if need be. Just go do it!!!
                          The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

I hate Kerry/Edwards people...

for 2-3 simple reasons...

The only people that constantly call and harass me at home are democrats and Kerry supporters...and when I tell them I'm voting for Nader they get all rude and indignant... saying that I'm stealing a vote from the democrats... and even moreso rude and indignant when I tell them thta I'd vote for Bush if I wasn't voting for Nader... then they hang up on me...fuckers...they call at least every other day...

The only people that constantly knock on my door and ask questions that are none of thier business are democrats, kerry supporters and move on dot org people...

I've been getting at least 3-4 lbs of Kerry/Edwards leaflets.... every single day for the last 2 weeks... that shit can't be good for the enviroment... imagine all the trees that were cut down so I could just throw all that crap away...

The republicans haven't bothered me once...

From my recent experiences this year, democrats are whiny and like to push their opinions on you... and I really don't like that...

I'm almost unhappy that I'm a registered voter...these people call me by name when they knock or call...I know they got it form the regristration list... can't I just vote in peace...???
                            RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

republicans not only try and push their opinions on you, they try and make their opinions law.
                              not that some democrats dont, and i hate partisan bickering, as i dont think either party has it all right or all wrong, but the attempts to pass constitutional matters on marriage,(which is as i see it, a religious thing,) is just wrong.
                              However, someone asked to tell why they like kerry/edwards and not just state that they dont like bush.
                              Im gonna make some disctinctions now.
                              this is all my opnion btw.
                              1) we should vote for the best candidate, but we dont, and as nice as it would be for us to be able to pick the best president, we cant. sometimes we have to vote for the lesser of two evils, and try and minimize damage. i support a utilitarian method of voting. and i feel that more good for more people would be done with kerry.
                              2)bush sucks.

so, why vote for kerry? he has a plan for iraq, he could get help from other nations, he has plans for healthcare, half the world doesnt hate him, he actually served in vietnam, he doesnt have the saudi oil money in the family, he supports womens rights for abortion, they dont think there needs to be an amendment for *** marriage, and they just seem to care more about the common man that does g.w. they wont give tax cuts to the wealthy and they would not raise taxes on lower income families. they also address the issue of paying of the debt as opposed to just giving more tax cuts. also, the economy has done statistically better under democrats.
                              disagree with me if you wish, but those are the reasons in voting for kerry. i also dont like bushs refusal to admit wrong, the way his administration is run, what hes done with the economy, healthcare, the war, or with taxes, or with the debt.
                              but thats just me, and im just one man. it makes me sad to think that as informed as i am about the issues, my vote is equal to some stupid redneck thats just gonna vote for bush because he thinks the democrats are gonna take away his guns and let fags marry.
                              also, bush sucks in reference to the economy.
                              i dont want a president i could have a beer with, i dont want my country run by a man who cant speak english. i want someone that is better than me, and someone that i can at least think i can trust. not a liar, a misleader, and someone who wont even meet and talk under oath about the greatest tragedy in american history.
                              2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                              2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Working...
                              X