BK Burger Shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BK Burger Shots

Anyone tried these yet? Theyre not too bad. Not sure on the price, considering theyre size, but..meh.

And the commercials are awesome. Dude unwraps it and the chick has an orgasm, then later he's covered in chicks.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

i thought about but i got a steak house burger insted

Comment

Lol.

Well, im not a fan of getting massive burgers from fast food joints. I go to a nice restaurant for that.

I love the commercials. Dude unwraps the burgers and instantly, a girl is right there and she's like "ooh! look at those tiny burgers!"

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

never heard of these things? so kind of like White Castle?

I need to try White Castle, I want it so bad.

Comment

I fucking love that commercial. The line where the girls says "ooh look at those tiny burgers" WOW that shits hot.

Comment

Burger Shots are a marketing technique to make you think you are getting more for your money. They also bit the name off of GTA 4

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
            Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
            My member's ride

Comment

Makes me feel old but these remind me of when they tried these in the 80's. (similar gimmick)

Fuck, I am old.

3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
                Makes me feel old but these remind me of when they tried these in the 80's. (similar gimmick)

Fuck, I am old.

omg alex, you are old.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
                  never heard of these things? so kind of like White Castle?
                  I need to try White Castle, I want it so bad.
                  You never had White Castle?!? Wow bro...you gotta try that shit, but yeah these are little mini burgers. Come with ketchup, mustard, and a pickle.

Originally posted by Rck92DX View Post
                  I fucking love that commercial. The line where the girls says "ooh look at those tiny burgers" WOW that shits hot.
                  I know! Thats what im saying. That chick lets out that sexy shreik...

Originally posted by AbsurdNY View Post
                  They also bit the name off of GTA 4
                  Hey yeah, they did.

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
                  Makes me feel old but these remind me of when they tried these in the 80's.
                  Hmm..would ya look at that. What a rip off.

Comment

im tempted to get another 6 more.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i thought about it today, but i made them make me a tendercrisp bacon chedder ranch

Comment

They are sooo good, plus I always have to force the last one down because I'm so full by the end. It's nice not having to hold a giant burger while your tomatoes and pickles are escaping out the back hatch.

Comment

uuughh do want. That and taco bell right now. damn.

Comment

The commericals here advertise $1.39... Is that just for one of the damn things or what? If that is the case they better be damn good, if not you would be better off just getting one whopper.

Until I am proved wrong...

White Castle Sliders > ANY OTHER mini burger

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                              Dude unwraps it and the chick has an orgasm, then later he's covered in chicks.
                              holy shit!! what a coincidence.

that happens everytime i unwrap mine.

seriously.
                              if they dont taste like a WC slider then i dont care. those shits are the best things ever.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Working...
                              X