No announcement yet.

UPS or FED-EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JUst use an account number it will be free.

9ar001 Use that account number or use any 6 combanation.

works for me everyday

Comment

fed ex is usually cheaper but i ;like ups. greyhound will ship tires cheap

Comment

usps will work too

i got tires with a shipping label tapped to the tire through the us mail

Comment

yo larry also hit up my girls job her ups was a $10 diff from the one on broadway and another one i went to just go to office depot and see

^^MY OLD RIDE
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Deff ship two strapped together. Two and two is almost always cheaper than sending them individually or all 4 as one package.
            Do NOT go to a small independent shipping store that does all shippers unless you can't go to UPS, FedEx, or USPS directly. They CAN'T charge less for those services than going directly to that shipper, or else they would go out of business.
            Sorry, Deev, but The UPS Store's do not charge more than going directly to UPS itself. Unless whatever one you may have checked at is trying to be shady or something, or the people didn't know what they were doing. I work at one, & we compare what our computer comes up with to the UPS website dozens of times a year, and it's always the same. We also compare our rates to the FedEx website a few times a year, and I've never seen a difference of more than $2.
            Remember if you go with USPS, that tracking and insurance are NOT included in any way, so DEFF ask 4 them.
            UPS and FedEx both include tracking and $100 insurance, but if what you ship is worth more than that, PLEASE insure it for more. I've seen several people lose out because they didn't want to pay the extra cost for more insurance when their item is worth much more than a hundred bucks. If you don't insure it for more, and the item gets lost or damaged in transit, guess what? You're only getting $100.

Comment

Working...
            X