quick sedans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quick sedans?

So, today I opened a savings account to put money away for a new car.

I want a fast luxury sedan.

What are my choices?

This is what I've started to look at.
    98+ Lexus GS400
    Audi S4 (TT v6)
    BMW M5.
    CTS-V

I'm looking to find something in the sub-10,000 range, so that pretty much knocks out the M5, and the CTS-V

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by npor; 02-09-2009, 10:45 PM.

TL? TSX? used are around..12k + close to 10k

Mazda 3's

that's all i think of.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
    2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Lexus IS.

Comment

Not exactly a luxury car but maybe the Mazdaspeed 6? It is hella fast and AWD which is nice. Sporty as well has the 6speed manual. Otherwise I definateky think the lexus GS is a great choice. Maybe a late 90's like a 99 or 2000 C43 AMG? They are really nice, and they rip, I looks really nice already from the factory with the staggered wheel setup too, just a little lowered it should look sweet!

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

infinity g35. loads of fun i tell ya

Comment

In this order:
            CTS-V, I've been iffy about domestic cars but the CTS=V is really, really, really a great all around car. Power, luxury all rolled into a finely crafted machine.

BMW m5, depending on which one, I would assume the e39 m5. but they may be a bit out of your price range.

These have what I believe are the best v8's BMW has ever built. Absolutely flawless build quality and BMW engineering. Great car

Audi s4, I would have booted for the newer s4 with the v8. Nothing compares to AWD with such an amazing motor as the TT 2.7. Tuning can be done to boost power substantially or you can even enjoy it stock

GS300, not really a luxury car in my eyes. I don't really like them to be honest. Just my opinion.

I'd recommend a S60R if anything but they probably are out of the price range as well.

Happy Hunting!

Comment

Older TL-S
              Older Infiniti/Lexus is a good bet.
              Older C-class Mercedes

Thats all i got for now

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Stay away from Cadillac. Probably any GM for that matter. With them going under, warranties may not be intact for too long and plus, GM makes crappy cars. Some of the older Caddy's were nice, but the newer ones feel too fake and plastic.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

the new cts-v has the same engine as the new zr1 vette
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Throw out the Lexus GS400.
                    Gary A.K.A. Carter
                    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                      Stay away from Cadillac. Probably any GM for that matter. With them going under, warranties may not be intact for too long and plus, GM makes crappy cars. Some of the older Caddy's were nice, but the newer ones feel too fake and plastic.
                      since when was gm going under. that WONT happen. and also GM makes cars that are just fine. maybe not everyones preference, but neither is a honda.

and since when was the tsx fast? that thing is balls slow. sick cars but they are not by any means quick.

i say grab up an S4 but they also arent cheap at all to maintain.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                      The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                        Lexus IS.

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                          Lexus IS
                          also not fast.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                          The Chronicles.

Comment

Mehhh.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                              since when was gm going under. that WONT happen. and also GM makes cars that are just fine. maybe not everyones preference, but neither is a honda.

and since when was the tsx fast? that thing is balls slow. sick cars but they are not by any means quick.

i say grab up an S4 but they also arent cheap at all to maintain.
                              I think GM are pieces of garbage, actually any american car for that matter. A failing fuel pump at 45K miles? Electrical issues on both these cars with less than 50K miles, pertaining to window motors and the switches. One the A/C only worked on level 3 and 4, also the radio stopped working only CD. A faulty alternator at 30k miles, and all ready on 2nd set of brakes by then, both rotors and pads? I wouldnt trust my life with an american car. I dont think there is any comparison to the reliability of a Jap car vs an Amer car. Anyways...

-I would look at TL-S 03's, you might be able to start looking at 04's possibly.
                              -I could see a Lexus possibly around 10K. My buddy got a GS400 for a steal for around 12k.
                              -Maxima's are nice, my g/f's brother has an 05 I believe, full leather, power everything, heated seats, all the goodies.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                              So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Working...
                              X