How may of you have a "plan" book?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How may of you have a "plan" book?

By plan book, i mean where you write down what you want to do to your car, how you want it to look, what parts you want, DIY things, how your going to stand out from the "in crowd"...

i have a couple floating around my house. i have a book just for the coupe that im getting, i have a couple with plans for a BB4 lude that i will some day own, all kinds of things.

Just wonderin.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

I made a fatty list of stuff to order for rebuilding the engine. Other than that its all stored in my head. My car is pretty much all I think of anyways. Makes college hard with it not here with me.

Comment

I made a list for when i had my Integra, gave it to my friend who bought my Integra.
      May be getting the Integra back, along with the list

For my CB i made a list on my iPhone (new age man )
      Everything is pretty much done except for a rear strut bar and rear sway bar

Comment

you have a whole book?!? damn!!
        96 mx-6, needs work...
        91 accord lx sedan, needs work...

Comment

I have a 'to do list' for my CB1.

And I just added the 13th item to the list today.

13) Oil Change

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
          Honda Accord Euro-R
          Honda Odyssey Absolute
          Honda City I-DSi
          Honda Stream

Comment

I have pics of parts and other CBs with the stuff I want on my iPod touch.

Comment

A list is a good idea, reason i didnt make one is b/c nothing ever goes as i plan it. I usually find other parts at better prices or better quality. I just go with what i like. lol

Comment

Both my projects are all well documented. On top of that, I have a data log for all work done to each car in terms of maintenance. Yes, I'm an organized SOB.
                HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

I keep an note book for future plans, parts list, etc
                  WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
                    A list is a good idea, reason i didnt make one is b/c nothing ever goes as i plan it. I usually find other parts at better prices or better quality. I just go with what i like. lol
                    Thats why you write it in Pencil

Comment

I have a really nice spiral note book sections for maintenance records, fluid changes, tune ups, parts installed and mileage of car when placed the parts on or change fluid. Also have a parts list of things bought and things to buy. Also have project ideas for the car. I love it keeps me organized and make sure i keep up with my service checks on my car.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

i kind of fly by the seat of my pants when it comes to modding vehicles, if i see something that inspires me or think something up i try it, doesnt always work but its ok.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                          I made a fatty list of stuff to order for rebuilding the engine. Other than that its all stored in my head. My car is pretty much all I think of anyways. Makes college hard with it not here with me.
                          x2.

The only time I make a list is when I'm concerned about price cost. Then I throw it away because it scares me.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I keep a notebook with me all the time...everything from motor build ideas to wiring and diy stuff...

I think I have 4 or 5 notebooks on my bookshelf that are filled with ideas and technical drawings.

-Kyle
                            SOHC Non-VTEC F-series for life

"It is the fools prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak."
                            -Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

No, but I have an "Information and Expenses" 3 ring binder that I keep record of oil changes, mileage, receipts, ect.

Comment

Working...
                              X