Just found pics of my old CRX after someone hit me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
    what did he hit you with? i bet it wasnt with another crx...?
    Nope it was a Mercury Sable tank. I think the impact of just the car hitting the CRX knocked me out for a couple seconds and thats why I can't really remember anything after that.

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
    Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
    My member's ride

Comment

Originally posted by npor View Post
      alex...keep the accord...don't use the CRX as a DD....this thread would make me weary..
      livin on the edge man

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
      where you been, is something wrong?
      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Damn thank goodness your alright is your ex alright? I knew the crx is a nice light car but i was a bit weary on safety with a car that size.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
          Damn thank goodness your alright is your ex alright? I knew the crx is a nice light car but i was a bit weary on safety with a car that size.
          Thanks. Yea she is ok now. Just a little back pain in the morning. I have not talked to her in about a month though. Yea the car is really light. One time I parked and the back end was a little far away from the curb and I didn't want someone to hit me and I was lazy so instead of starting it and moving it, I just lifted the back up and pushed it over haha. It's like a smart car. Horrible in crashes.

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
          Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
          My member's ride

Comment

Working...
          X