No announcement yet.

F*** My life... website,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today, I had just gotten over the flu and thought I was better. So me and my boyfriend decided to have sex. As I was about to orgasm, I puked all over his face. He was so disgusted that he ended up throwing up on me as well. FML

hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8 View Post
      Beyond.ca? Yeah. FML.
      Isn't like the most awesomest forum Evar!... been a member since 05.

=)

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
        Isn't like the most awesomest forum Evar!... been a member since 05.

=)
        No, I hate it. They can all suck a fat something or other and spontaniously combust. Them, 780tuners and driftwest. FML.

Comment

so I saw this girl I used to talk to. We were pretty tight back in the day and we hadn't seen eachother in a while. She ran towards me and jumped up for me to catch her and I guess i put my hand up in a weird way and caught her chin. All i heard was theeth clacking FML

I was at my friends house and i asked him where the bathroom was. He pointed to the back of me so i did likewise and I guess his mom was right behind me cus right when i turned around my hand landed right on her left breast. FML

So me and my friend were screwing around like idiots. His sister and her friend were there too. So he decides to tackle me and then everyone gets in to a dogpile. we were all wrestling eachother and somehow his sister's ass ended up right on top of my crotchal region. I got a stiffy. FML

Comment

woah... i just spent the past two days reading 69 pages worth of people's postings. i haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
              woah... i just spent the past two days reading 69 pages worth of people's postings. i haven't laughed that hard in a long time. FML
              Fixed. j/p

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Working...
              X