Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To the Guy Who Mugged Me Downtown (Downtown, Savannah )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG

that was fucking awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley View Post
      it's ridiculous... The victim became the mugger... no better than the guy who tried to do the initial mugging.
      the guy who was getting mugged defended himself and his girlfriend. its the muggers fault. the victum wasnt in the wrong at all. you pull a knife on me wanting to steal all of my money and my g/f jewels that i brought for her? i would have done the same thing. he was good to call the guys mom and tell her what happened. even better than he ran up the guys phone bill. if he would have done that to the wrong person, he would have been dead or in the hospital. serves him right trying mug someone. epic fail the guy needs another profession.

let the guy take him to court for it. "yeah. i was trying to mug this guy and his girlfriend with a knife, but pulled a gun on me instead and took all my stuff and ran up my phone bill. i want the money for my phone bill."

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        the guy who was getting mugged defended himself and his girlfriend. its the muggers fault. the victum wasnt in the wrong at all. you pull a knife on me wanting to steal all of my money and my g/f jewels that i brought for her? i would have done the same thing. he was good to call the guys mom and tell her what happened. even better than he ran up the guys phone bill. if he would have done that to the wrong person, he would have been dead or in the hospital. serves him right trying mug someone. epic fail the guy needs another profession.

let the guy take him to court for it. "yeah. i was trying to mug this guy and his girlfriend with a knife, but pulled a gun on me instead and took all my stuff and ran up my phone bill. i want the money for my phone bill."
        I think he could actually take him to court because some of his actions were not in self defensed and were intentional
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

self defense was justified in that case. Holding a guy at gunpoint and robbing him was not. Defense is defense. When the guy started robbing the mugger he became the aggressor. What if a cop pulled up at that point? Guess who is going to jail.
          My Car
          FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley View Post
            self defense was justified in that case. Holding a guy at gunpoint and robbing him was not. Defense is defense. When the guy started robbing the mugger he became the aggressor. What if a cop pulled up at that point? Guess who is going to jail.
            Yup, that was my point exactly
            Nevergtheless that would be something I would do
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

That was you?

I was wondering who pulled the gun on me.

Comment

Mugging the mugger

I believe that you could get away with taking the cell phone and wallet, especially if he had turned them into the police.

It makes sense to take the phone and prevent further retaliation, not that his "home boy" sitting in the car a block away didn't have a phone himself, but in court you could get away with it.

Running up the bill and buying the gas would not be in defense, but I think giving away the shoes would be fine. I mean the guy left them on the sidewalk. That's free game, plus homeless guy needed a pair.

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                  Yes, it's from Craigslist.
                  I could have sworn that this was posted a few weeks ago, but I can't find the thread now.
                  I knew this was from somewhere else. No one on cb7tuner speaks proper english. Let alone use punctuation.
                  To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

street justice

...adjust accordingly

Comment

it's a true story, when i read about it in the paper and on cragslist i was dying laughin. around the time that happened we had had alot of downtown robberies and somebody just got a little get back. hell yea.

thats why i carry a 40cal.
                      Do not be the lonely nail sticking out, for I will be the hammer that puts you back in your place.

Comment

dont forget. If you carry you should know the laws inside and out. Otherwise there's a strong possibility that you'll go to jail.
                        My Car
                        FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

at this thread.
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha View Post
                            this thread reminds me of this:

Warning, horrendous hillbilly language.

thats fucking AWESOME

Comment

^^^^ hilarious. street justice at it's finest. two hicks in a toyota is funny as shit too . what happen to their chevys and fords?
                              Last edited by jc32; 02-11-2009, 12:05 AM.
                              Do not be the lonely nail sticking out, for I will be the hammer that puts you back in your place.

Comment

Working...
                              X