Just saw 2.6 (scott) on speed channel pass time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw 2.6 (scott) on speed channel pass time

i was like wait a min that's...lol collective racing's h22 civic.

i said its was gonna run 11.26 or sumthing like that and it ran 11.16.
    i was close.

props man
    Last edited by smokeeey420; 02-04-2009, 02:52 AM.
    FS: DSM turbo parts,OEM parts, and more.....
    My Members Ride Thread - R.i.P

Awesome

Comment

w00t, cant wait till it breaks 10s :]

Comment

car goes good, runs 11.1's at the same mph i run 12.4.... i need more traction haha

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

congrats to him... but wats up wit the K-series CB?? btw anyone else besides him done that swap?
          " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

i think thats still in the works, its only got a 160hp the last time i seen the vids, so look for a huge turbo

Comment

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX View Post
              car goes good, runs 11.1's at the same mph i run 12.4.... i need more traction haha
              and less weight.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Haha! Thanks guys! I Actually drove the car really easy. I was paranoid on miss-shifting. I have already been in the 10's. I am making new changes to the car that will head me toward 9's.

The Accord is on hold right now. It runs killer. I have been looking for an EP3 gearset. Turbo is on hold for a bit since my business has been hit by the suffering economy. We are still working though and I will try to post new info when I get it.

Comment

Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                  CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                  Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
                    x2...
                    I MISS MY CB7
                    ((((((()))))))

Comment

congrats on the airtime scott, and best of luck with the business

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                      11.68 @ 127mph
                      417whp/375wtq
                      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

I was gonna say... that motor put the CB7 in the 12s in a much more mild state of tune. 11s seemed kinda slow! And by "slow", I mean "faster than I could ever go... but not as fast as I'd expect this car to go" I can't wait to see 9s

Comment

Originally posted by 2point6 View Post
                          Haha! Thanks guys! I Actually drove the car really easy. I was paranoid on miss-shifting. I have already been in the 10's. I am making new changes to the car that will head me toward 9's.

The Accord is on hold right now. It runs killer. I have been looking for an EP3 gearset. Turbo is on hold for a bit since my business has been hit by the suffering economy. We are still working though and I will try to post new info when I get it.
                          hopefully ill be doing some business with you when i get my h22 accord back.

got any good used parts lying around you wanna get rid of?

Comment

Working...
                          X