OH! did my good deed of the day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH! did my good deed of the day.

well, it was friday but i just remembered it. i still park int he same parking lot my accord got stolen in, lol. but i parked next to a black 4th gen coupe, leather, 5 spd, oem spoiler...

the trunk was popped open and no one was inside so i closed it b4 the theives could get to it (or maybe they already did get to it, lol, but the deck was still there)

so that was my good deed of the day (on friday...)
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

lol a lot of times if im out with my girlfriend and were at the mall, wal mart, or whatever and we walk by a car that someone left there headlights on she will open the car door and shut them off for the person. lol she does it quite often too. but ya its shit like that people should do.

Comment

i was driving to work one day and i saw this other cb parked and i was like wtf is that sticking out. well the gas door was open so i turned around made a u turn and closed his gas door for him. i never saw the car again. oh well

its all cb7 love baby yea!

mauricio

Comment

i was eating at a waffle house with my biatch. when i bounced, the car next to me (2004 Honda Pilot) had its passg door WIDE open, with purse and a gym bad in the back seat. As tempting as it was, i closed the door, locked it, and told the waflle house that someone left their dooe WIDE open.

if girl wasnt there, id probably snatch the purse, cuz the pocketbook was stickin out, and i saw madd bills!

but i feel good that i made the right choice, b4 i got my alarm, i use to forget to lock my car all the time

Comment

Working...
        X