No announcement yet.

taxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What you don't have to pay that simulaus check back silly. I mean fuck I lie on my taxes and say I have a hybrid car and get 1,200$ + whatever a year

Comment

Everything I've looked at says the stimulus was not a loan, you don't pay it back. However, this year, some people will get another chunk of cash back , and some of the e-file software automatically is adding it in, so when you aren't supposed to get it, it shows it being deducted. I've dredged this info up from several different places, including the IRS and a couple of big name accounting sites.

Comment

good to know visual. i have someone do my taxes since i pay them so much per week to keep up with my income being self employed and all and they do my wifes taxes and everything. so hopefully i wont have to pay back the stimulus check
        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316 View Post
          did mine on turbo tax and i didnt have to pay my stimulus back, all they did was ask if i got it and how much. my return didnt change from. also florida doesnt have state returns, so i dunno if that has anything to do with it.
          same here. every year i get back 6500. it did ask how much i recieved which was 1200 and my return was the same. they didnt take anything from me

Comment

so they may just be asking so if I DIDN'T get it I will this year then? I dunno

lying on taxes is not a good idea...if you are caught...they WILL make you pay that shit back...not good.
            ____

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
              What you don't have to pay that simulaus check back silly. I mean fuck I lie on my taxes and say I have a hybrid car and get 1,200$ + whatever a year
              just don't get your accounts frozen bud.
              Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Im getting $500

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

fucking forms havents came in yet.should i be worried?

Comment

Originally posted by luckyflip View Post
                    fucking forms havents came in yet.should i be worried?
                    well I believe that by law they have to be released by the 31st...call your company and ask if they mailed it. One place I worked for had them but didn't mail them...if you didn't come pick it up in a week then they'd mail it.
                    ____

Comment

My brother got fucked
                      He wasnt paying his school loans but claimed them every year on his taxes so finally it cant up with him and they told him that he had to pay for atleast 6 months straight to claim it on his tax return or to not have them take his money.

Long story short.....2/13/09(this Friday) is the due date for his six payment but the dumbass filed his taxes last week forgetting what they told him so the Gov took his money
                      What a dumbass....moral of the story is pay your damn students loans because they WILL take your tax money or garnish your wages
                      His $1500 is gone and he is mad
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Working...
                      X