Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XLIII Commercials

Talk about em here.
    Ones you like. Ones you thought were funny, cool, stupid, etc.

So far, ive seen one for the upcoming GI Joe movie.
    And now the Genesis coupe.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

$3million for 30 seconds.

I heard some companies are buying one second commercials at a rate of $100k per.

I cant wait for the Miller High Life ones.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

i hope to see some good ones guess ill turn it on now
      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Do EET!
        Do EET NOW!!

They let Billy Corgin[sp?] edit a Hyundai commercial...

Comment

i just saw a nice bud light commercial where the guy got thrown out of the window i am still laughing
          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

da vince code 2

New Audi.

Comment

Doritos snow globe. Nice.

New FnF and Land of the Lost commercials coming.

Comment

damn how have you seen all those? i saw the bud light one and the doritos snow globe one thats all? i know your in a different time zone but damn

Comment

I cant stand Conan O'Brien...

I think that new lil toyota SUV is kinda cool lookin too, lol.

Comment

There was a lil thing at the bottom of the screen that talked about what commercials were coming later.

Comment

im going to tivo it and play halo 3

Comment

Mrs Potato Head got pwnd.

FnF 4. Yeah buddy! :lbouncy:

Comment

Fine...damn you.

Comment

dortios makes girls close come off and makes cops monkeys

Comment

Exactly. With Doritos you can do/get whatever you want.

Comment

Working...
                              X