I Got Away!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Got Away!!!!

so today i had my new window motor/regulator put in so i can roll my drivers window all the way down and back up on track, its freakin great. anyway on the ride home, i stopped at a car wash, and washed and vaccumed my car. so to dry it off on the way home, i was doing roughly 20 over up hill, and like half a mile behind me on the hill coming down before the part where i was, i see a cop turn his lights on and i wasn't sure if it was for me, so i slowed down, but he kept coming after me, so I dipped out left into a residential area, turned into a driveway, turned the car off and got out. the owner of the house came out and asked me what i was doing...so i said hiding, and she laughed. just as she started laughing the cop creeps by thru the residential area and practically stops in front of this house, and the lady invited me in her house really quickly. so we like ran inside and i came out 10 min. later and he was gone, it was so great! to bad she wasn't a milf

Finally...the drop! (I know it aint much, but I love it! )

Ebay Whore Crew #7

Man, you were lucky!

I ran from a cop once... I saw him pass me and turn around to follow me. I knew it was me, because I was the only one on the road besides him. And I was speeding

Anyway, before he got close enough to put his lights on, I turned right down a street. My friend lived on that street, so I knew that it had only one intersection before a long dead end. I knew I had to turn... so turn I did. As I turned right again, I saw the cop turning onto the street I was just turning off of. When I came to the next intersection, I turned right again, going back out to the main road again. There's Mr. Popo again, just turning the corner. So, I came out to the main road and stopped completely at the stop sign... I figured if I turned right to continue going the way I was going, he'd know I was running from him. If I turned left, going back the way I came, he would just think I was lost. I took my chances with that and turned left. He followed on my ass, put his lights on and FLEW by me. Turned into a local body shop at the edge of town and glared at me as I did the speed limit past him. I took the long way home that night.

Comment

eh, thats nothing. a friend of mine has a jdm-styled aremia rx-7..gettin' to the point, a couple years back, he outran NYPD highway patrol, and NYPD ended up sending out their sky patrol to look for him. luckily he got over to a friends house, hosed the car down, and covered it up. he ended up repainting the car a couple days later coz he found out he was on their *shit* list
      5.6L V8 32V DOHC
      JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Ok, that qualifies to say "that's nothing"... That's GTA stuff right there!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

Ok, that qualifies to say "that's nothing"... That's GTA stuff right there!

haha indeed

Comment

lol

story would have been better if she was hot and she invited u in and....

there were more hot ladies in the house.

lmao

i had one of these... i pulled a u-turn and cop saw me. he turned around and i pulled into a "full" mall parking lot, got out and watched that pig vacuum his donut while he did circles in the lot.

Last edited by f22-dohc; 10-30-2004, 08:35 PM.
            welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

lolz ny niggaz got money to do shit like dat lolz

2 years ago down hea in fl my home boy was runin from 3 cops and hit like 4 mail boxes and he got away cuz 2 of the cops ended up hiting some animal and crashing into each other lolz well being a cheap ass dirty dirty boi he bought some flat black spray paint and painted his whole box chevy in flat black spray paint now dats gangsta!

Comment

you guys are terrible

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

lol...i did the same exact thing once...except i was going 40 in a 25 & i was on a main road + it was getting dark....turned off my lights before i made the turn, then turned onto a side street from the main road, and quickly parked in someones driveway....i watched the cop fly by on the main road chasing a ghost

god thing he was hiding in a parking lot, b/c by the time he started chasing me, i had enough time to hide

Comment

gotta a funny off topic story though...was flying down the cross bronx in my friends acura integra (he was driving) doing about 120 when we got near the GWB, we slowed down to about lil over 100 goin over the bridge....then as the end of the bridge there was a trasit cop parked...my boy downshifted like 3 gears...we passed the cop doing about 40 with the enging crazy loud doing like almost 7k rpms...the cop was just makin a grimace while shakin his head in a "i know you jerks were speeding, but you assholes are doin 40 on my radar" type of way.....heh heh

didnt stop us.....we laughed for like 10 mins after that

Comment

haha, great stories. its like when we were blazin down to make a deal becuz we were late, so we were doing about 90 int he fast lkane. i was looking out for po po and i couldnt really make out this one ford/chevy but i told him. he said, yea, thats a cop so we hit it back up to 90 and the cop gets stuck between cars (it was only a 2 lane) highway, we immediately exited to our destination.

i think i was blazin on the highway at night took the first exit i found, saw from the overpass, a cop pulled over an acura.
                      i was damn lucky.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                      X