I dont watch football...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JunyAccord View Post
    There are very few of us that enjoy the shenmue trilogy. Unfortunately a lot of other people dont. He probably did already but he needs a lot of money to create it. He should just make an animated movie instead.

i would actually settle for that and while watching it, i'd hold the dreamcast controller in my hands just for old time sakes.

Comment

Hell nO!!!

Only sports i ever enjoyed watching were baseball and basketball.

Hockey is awesome but watching on tv sucks because i feel like its unfair, id rather be there then watch on TV.

So instead i watched the puppybowl on Animal Planet...pretty good....the kittens did the half time show...not bad lol!

Comment

wow and i though i was the only one, lol i also just watched puppy bowl, lol

Comment

Originally posted by JunyAccord View Post
          There are very few of us that enjoy the shenmue trilogy. Unfortunately a lot of other people dont. He probably did already but he needs a lot of money to create it. He should just make an animated movie instead.
          i beat shenmue 2 ,really frustrating knowing theres not an end to it.one of my favorite games of all time.

Comment

lol yea like i watch CFL more then anything . and also i play football so.. yea
            My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Check it out and leave a comment.
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194295

Comment

hmmm i must have stumbled into the ladies forum of cb7....
              im watching it hoping arizona can come back. the half time show sucks
              FA1

Comment

you guys still like Legos?

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...26723&src=news

that's some cool stuff.

Comment

so i ended up watching right after the half time, wow i feel so much cooler

Comment

Working...
                  X