Suggestion on purchasing an H22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion on purchasing an H22

Finally taxes are done 2300 on the from the good old state of maryland. But to the point, now its time to actually get my car on the road and i was just wondering if anyone had any suggestion on a credible place to get an H22, like best deals and customer service(ect).Any info would be great and if anyone in the dc md va area knows of somewhere local that would be pretty sweet too.

THREE tone ya dig

htmotors in nj. or you could wait a little more bit and get a h22 motor from me, but you'll need some parts.
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
      htmotors in nj. or you could wait a little more bit and get a h22 motor from me, but you'll need some parts.
      Where's hmotors in NJ? I ordered mine from homotors in CA. If I knew of one in NJ, I'd have saved $200 on shipping!

www.hmotorsonline.com is the ONLY place I would recommend.

Comment

Hmotors is good but man they're expensive. They're still charging the same price now as they were more than 5 years ago when I bought one. Something isn't quite right with that IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by NutBucket View Post
          Hmotors is good but man they're expensive. They're still charging the same price now as they were more than 5 years ago when I bought one. Something isn't quite right with that IMHO.
          I'm guessing the demand went up?

Comment

I have ordered from tiger and h motors ,and have nothing but good things to say about them both .
            WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
              I have ordered from tiger and h motors ,and have nothing but good things to say about them both .
              It depends on who the person is some people have had good experience and some people have had bad experience with them.

Its all the luck of the draw ive had both from hmotorsonline. I honestly if i had the chance would have gotten my shit locally that way i can yolks the shit out of em if something was wrong with it.

Comment

tiger has them for 650, just the H22A, So i would get one from there ASAP!

member's ride thread
                93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                91 Accord SE 176k
                97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

noyan its in va or bmore i think
                  thats were mines came from
                  try craigslist probly get it way cheaper
                  Last edited by GUA-D'zCb-7; 01-31-2009, 10:24 PM.
                  my whipp

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
                    tiger has them for 650, just the H22A, So i would get one from there ASAP!
                    wats the site?
                    " The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred " - Soichiro Honda

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                      It depends on who the person is some people have had good experience and some people have had bad experience with them.
                      Very true
                      WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

There are a MILLION threads on this... and hmotors and tigerjapanese are discussed VERY often.

tiger is located in canada, so if you have a problem with your motor, you're pretty much out of luck. hmotors isn't cheap, but at least they're an american company. Tiger has a good reputation, so you can try them.

Comment

www.tigerjapanese.com
                          my whipp

Comment

Holy shit the b18c motor is stil 4.4k thats k-series money well if yoru buying it fro someone who doesnt knwo any better usuallu the k goes for like 6.5 k

Comment

Originally posted by GUA-D'zCb-7 View Post
                              As I said above... located in Canada. If the motor is garbage, you have no legal course of action. Their reputation suggests that it might be worth the risk, but I'd stick to American companies that I can sue if they send me a paperweight!

Comment

Working...
                              X