No announcement yet.

So what do you do for money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get paid to look at this site all day long. Seriously. I work at a bank and it's easy as shit. I bet I'm on here five-six hours a day out of the seven I work.
    -Jay

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
      I wish I got scholarships... I'm going to have to apply for some for grad school (I hope I can get some! 3.75 GPA should get me something!)

My mom is paying for Rutgers, but I paid for the first 4 years of community college (yes... 4 years to finish a 2 year degree...)

I can't wait to get a better job and make more than $250 a week!
      so u have been in the same shity situation i am right now. lol community colledge to get a degree.
      shit after some esl classes i said fuck it. i won't get a degree here. so i will transfer before i get the degree at ccp. i need a change real fast.
      right now i am off school but back on it come january.
      then i am a full time student
      and i work part time delivery pizzas. with my cb7.
      so student'
      mechanic.
      student again. lol
      are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

I shake my moneymaker...

Don't we all in one way or another....?
        RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

push Ya Yo son.

Nah, Sonic Bliss Car Audio is my business.
          From mild to wild car stereo instalations.
          To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

I'm a cook at Spiro's Pizza and Pasta.....I hate my job, school full time....15 credits anyway this quarter.....

Finally...the drop! (I know it aint much, but I love it! )

Ebay Whore Crew #7

Comment

Work on the Freight Crew at a grocery store making 14.20 an hour. sad but its fun and it pays so i cant complain.
              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

i do anything for money!

not really, i dont have a job anymore. i quit my construction/demolition job because it was slowing me down in school and my boss was screwing me for some of my hours mostly every other paycheck.......yeah, so that's what i used to do up until about 2 months ago.
                R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

im a barista
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                    woah! are you on CSI and shit? lol
                    Hell No!
                    That show has done more to hurt the Forensic community than to help it.
                    Bean Town Crew Member #3
                    Lovin' the 6MT w/ Nav TL!
                    "They Aint the REAL McCOY!"

Comment

I work part time as a delivory driver delivoring business cards, cover sheets and other cool stuff that businesses use.
                      for a part time job it pays pretty well.
                      It was fun for the first week or two, but now it's getting old
                      ~~~~~~~

Comment

I sell cameras and wireless phones at Best Buy. My coworkers are cool, the pay's good and the discounts are good, but some people are just a pain in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                          ii am a sub contractor.....framing etc.
                          haha me too....except im more tiles, carpentry, etc...i run my own Co in a partnership

also have real estate liscence, sometimes work for a big catering co (recommend that for quick, easy cash if your in HS or college!)

also do sidework for independant labels, and even bigger ones like Sony/Columbia (entertainment industry)

back in the days i made a boat load of cash selling jordans and other such thangs on Ebay! ... try makin 2 g's a week and being 17 yr old senior in HS ( pats self on shoulder )
                          i also recommend ebay if your a business man or a hustler with some computer skills! just remember, you need a product...you cant just sell your old gym socks and expect to make a profit!

Comment

i think fizzbob does our work too.lol very good pay at times.

Comment

some days, depending on job, the pay is crazy ...but then again on the flip side, the money goes right back into the business....aka materials, advertising, paying workers, all the other BS....can't complain, i like building stuff

*dont forget the lost tools....**sigh**
                              damn you missing $300 jigsaw!

Comment

well my dad owns the compnay so i work for him. i get great pay but work isnt what i call easy. lol. but yeah i cant complain its great to see the finish product ya know. all in all i agree building shit is fun. and the pay is crazy, i never get paid on time, but sometimes i get paid early sometimes late. but either way its $$$

Comment

Working...
                                X