my cb7 got broken into last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my cb7 got broken into last night

i can belive this i came home at like 2:00 in the morning and i never come home with my system on i allways turn it of for good reason. so i get off neighbor hood lokks quiet like usual so i leave my radio on and my cds cuz i was so tired from work then 7:00 am my brother wakes me up saying that our cars got broken into they pooped out the window and slid it down they took my radio,tv,amp,speakers,a colonge can belive this shit

7TH SIGN

BUDDAHA"S FAMILY
    FREE T.E.M.P.O

What kind of cologne?

I am of no use because I am owned by 4 concepts when it comes to this type of thing...

Pricey alarm system, detachable face deck, economically priced amp & subs (did it that way on purpose...steal the cheap easy stuff and leave everything else that's bolted in ) and full coverage insurance...
    RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Man that blows, did you have a alarm? You should get a pager alarm especially with all those goods you did have.

Comment

damn that blows dude. but a good reminder, take your faceplate off and LOCK it in the glove compartment. I also lock the lever for the trunk pop, cuz most thieves get to the trunk by first breaking the window then poppin the trunk. also get a huge system so itd be hard for people to steal it, ahah. my sub and box way about 100 pounds, and its heavy. hopefully you catch the bitches taht did this. sounds like you live in a bad neighborhood?

Comment

the funny thing is that i was getting my alarm tommorrow but w/e shit happens its only a lesson gotta learn from it im getting the clifford g5 matrix is this good??

7TH SIGN

BUDDAHA"S FAMILY
          FREE T.E.M.P.O

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733
            damn that blows dude. but a good reminder, take your faceplate off and LOCK it in the glove compartment. I also lock the lever for the trunk pop, cuz most thieves get to the trunk by first breaking the window then poppin the trunk. also get a huge system so itd be hard for people to steal it, ahah. my sub and box way about 100 pounds, and its heavy. hopefully you catch the bitches taht did this. sounds like you live in a bad neighborhood?
            wow thats an awesome idea... I have a HU thats going in when the install stuff arrives and I was wondering where to put the faceplate when the car's off. I totally forgot about the locking trunk/glove box... thanks!

Comment

What a horrible idea...

Why not hide an ignition key in there too...

and maybe an alarm remote

and a signed copy of the title...

The whole deterrent of a detachable face is twofold...

1) the deck without the face is useless... don't leave it 1 foot away from it in the glovebox which can also be broken into very easily... which brings me to point 2...

2) get a deck with a code or some sort of non defeatable setup so they can't just steal the faceless deck and get a new faceplate for it...

My alarm... (which cost me an arm and a leg) was one of my very first mods... I religiously take my face and my $300 radar dectector with me wherever I go when I'm out of the car...and I always have an ear out for my alarm...day and night...
              Last edited by ZigenBallZ; 10-29-2004, 01:24 AM.
              RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

that shit sucks
                fuck now i am paranoid. ur car got broken in. carlos car got broken in.
                shit now i won't sleeo all night. wtf man.
                that shit sucks though. next time u do this. alarm system(sensitivity settings----high) then good headunit with detachable face. then put the system in.
                are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

welcome to the club wedk's car got broken into my car got broken into. Too many fuckin thieves out there thats why i always lock my shit up tight and make sure im not followed. Its usually these motherfuckin knuckleheads out there.

Comment

dude, my friend who lives in the ghetto area of my town. one guy;s rustang got taken from his frickin driveway 2 months ago. one month later, his neighbor caught some hispanic going thru this guy;s car and chased him down until the theif pulled a knife on him. the neighbor already called the cops and he got caught along with possesion of crack pipe and some weed.

jump to weeks ago, someone breaks into a HOUSE! a HOUSE!!! who breaks into houses anymore?!?!?!?

good thing i got my weapons, im gonna shank some fukin minorities.

OH and 2-14year olds were caught breaking into cars and there was a drive by this week. my town is going to hell.
                    Last edited by wed3k; 10-29-2004, 05:55 PM.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                      dude, my friend who lives in the ghetto area of my town. one guy;s rustang got taken from his frickin driveway 2 months ago. one month later, his neighbor caught some hispanic going thru this guy;s car and chased him down until the theif pulled a knife on him. the neighbor already called the cops and he got caught along with possesion of crack pipe and some weed.

jump to weeks ago, someone breaks into a HOUSE! a HOUSE!!! who breaks into houses anymore?!?!?!?

good thing i got my weapons, im gonna shank some fukin minorities.

OH and 2-14year olds were caught breaking into cars and there was a drive by this week. my town is going to hell.
                      DAMN BRO CAN U SAY RACIST! what dose the guy being hispanic have to do with any thing? and why u gota state that your going to shank some minorities? and if he had weed on him dont u think it was a weed pipe not a crack pipe? your making it sound like minorites are the ones who are all thives and drug addicts. i would love to see you come around where i live trying to say some dumb shit like that cuz i know some white boyz that would shank u for that

Comment

Originally posted by Jay187
                        DAMN BRO CAN U SAY RACIST! what dose the guy being hispanic have to do with any thing? and why u gota state that your going to shank some minorities? and if he had weed on him dont u think it was a weed pipe not a crack pipe? your making it sound like minorites are the ones who are all thives and drug addicts. i would love to see you come around where i live trying to say some dumb shit like that cuz i know some white boyz that would shank u for that
                        i guess it was all just a description of the guy... how else can you describe someone? you gonna tell the police... "uh... he looked liked a man?" giving a description of a person isn't necessarily being racist..

but that shank minority thing was pushing the envelope too far. but if some guy were to break into my house and try to steal my stuff, i'd take a bat to his nuts.. i'll use his balls for batting practice

Comment

but seriously, the only ppl who broke into cars and houses, etc... were minotrites. its a fact in my city, i dont know what else i can tell you guys, my mom is bron in mexico and even my friend is hispanic and he hates these theives.

they took his faceplate off his tape deck, A FREAKING TAPE DECK!!!
                          Last edited by wed3k; 10-30-2004, 03:15 AM.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

theres no origin or classifications of a thief a thief can be straight up anyone even a female so they dont discriminate .

Comment

i'm a minortity, and yeah its true it is mostly minorties.

but, there are still white boys who do it as well. it is statisically known that it would be a minorty doing the theft, because they own accords & civics. lol.

lemme stop being a racist, but damn. we're leaving my hood, because minorties are sitting on peoples car and hitting shit with footballs, etc. i've gotten a dent because of this.

but putting a gun to one of them put everything back into perspective. too bad i had to stash it and get searched by DTs within 5mins of that. lol. fucking cop callers.
                              '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                              -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                              -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                              -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                              10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Working...
                              X