No announcement yet.

Majestic Honda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

majestic honda is awesome, i dont go to my local dealer anymore, i just order online and get it in a week in the mail. awesome service, great prices, and fast shipping
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

I've ordered SEVERAL times from Majestic Honda without any problems. They DO charge a $4.95 handling fee per order on top of the shipping, so if you're going to order from them, order a bunch of small stuff, or an ecpensive part and it still works out cheaper than the local dealers...

I'll order from them again when I need something!
      Originally posted by Junior Smurff
      Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

i would check TAS first, because the price will be prob around the same price. majestic charges a shipping fee and a handling fee. TAS doesnt. my throttle cable from TAS was 1 dollar more than majestic, but after shipping/handling charges it came out to like 12 less. def check out TAS first.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
        So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Majestic Honda is an actual dealership, not just a parts site.

But I also agree with TAS. Phenominal service, and they cater only to Accords They're part of our scene!

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
            majestic honda is great, i use them very often, they always ship quickly. though yeah the shipping price gets expensive unless you are buying something(s) thats already expensive.

san leandro honda online (slhondaparts.com) is great too, and have a better parts selection interface (w/ oem part numbers) but they are way out in CA, whereas majestic is in RI which would probably ship quicker.
            I was going to throw out slhonda as well. Since I am way out in CA, it is kinda handy. Their prices aren't as good a majestic, though, and I still end up getting some stuff from majestic. I've had good experiences with both, so for them.
            1992 Prelude S w/swapped H22A

Comment

I've ordered from Majestic twice now. I do suggest making a list and ordering all at once, since shipping a small item or 2 is just as expensive. My 1st order was a reman. p/s rack, everything went smoothly

Comment

Shipping is expensive from them, but I known a guy at my local Honda dealer for years, he hooks me up wholesale.
                1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

love Majestic, great prices and speedy shipping never had a hassale or problem with them at all, Will order from them again when I have too
                  I SEE You, You Wanna See Me? Come look at my 90 LX

To JDM or not to JDM, that is the question

Remember K.I.S.S, No Not The Band, Keep It Simple Stupid

Comment

majestic parts dept is great, the salesman and mechanics.....well ill not even comment. i used to live about 2 blocks from there now im like 10 min away

Comment

Order placed!

Thanks gents!!

Comment

Working...
                      X