Life changing decision..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life changing decision..

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been cheating on me. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the driveway and I can hear a car taking off. As if she has got out of the car around the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her cell up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my g/f. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to checkup on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was while I was crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the local auto shop and try to repair it myself?

-A. Swift
    CB7 member number 137
    Black Doubt Crew member #2
    Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

already saw this on honda-tech

Comment

repost

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...threadid=12697

Comment

oooooh IN YO FACE

Comment

Saw it on MalibuRacing a few days ago.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

Any ideas on who originally posted this story, they should receive credit for their creativity.

Comment

that was the greatest thing ive ever read

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733
                oooooh IN YO FACE
                what a sucker!
                R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

Damn bro do this if shes screamin at you she should be more understanding but it seems that she has no real consideration for you nor respect. So even though 2 wrongs dont make a right start speakin to other people and pay it no mind but if you catch her like you just did she probably is cheating. Do you hang out with the fellas and say youll be back and dont show up till late sayin your car broke down and hang out all night with another chick in another area far from your crib and take her to dinner or to a movie just to fuck around but dont fuck her. Just speak to may other chicks that you can.

Comment

Working...
                  X