Nova picking on me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nova picking on me.

So I was driving home from work last night. It was approximately 7pm PST. Just finished smoking my after work cigarette, and then this brown nova with three teenagers rolls up behind me as I pull up to a red light, he begins rev'ing and laughing with his little friends. I just sigh silently to myself, as i'm way to tired and hungry and I know this nova would hand me down like old shoes. Anyways I pull away slowly, more slowly than usual as I know the lane to my left is blocked with other cars. So he rides my ass like a *** man, and I just laugh cause I know it's annoying him. Then we turn onto the highway and he finally pulls beside me, gives one last rev and speeds off ahead of me, i just turn up my music and relax cause I know i'll be eating soon. Anyways, I just thought this was funny, I see a cop parked in the median of the on ramp...cop lights up, right behind the nova...pulls his ass over and he probaly gets a speeding ticket. So I drive by and wave and continue on my journey back home.

Kind of a lame story, but i just thought it was funny, trying to pick on my little family car =(

sounds kinda like the prelude to 2 fast 2 furious. lol

Comment

HAHAHA...GOOD. Little Assholes got it. Good to see a domestic pulled over for a change.

Comment

SWEET JUSTICE

Comment

That woulda been awesome to see.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

I probably would've raced him and gotten pulled over myself... Good job on ignoring the idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by FushigiRES
              HAHAHA...GOOD. Little Assholes got it. Good to see a domestic pulled over for a change.
              for real. everytime i go to the races over here in ontario, california only us imports get pulled over when its the rear wheel drive domestics bustin' donuts and peeling out, then going like 80 on a 35 and never do you see a the lights flashin' on a mustang, camaro or firebird, just hondas.

its about time some annoying, domestic driving asshole gets pulled over. lets hope he didn't have his license and insurance and had a couple of beers before he decided to pick on you. that fucker would be screwed.
              R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

Working...
              X