Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who drives the blue accord, spongebob themed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who drives the blue accord, spongebob themed?

2nd page of this thread, 20th post. :'(
    http://www.vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262108

i don't agree though. i think your car is sweet

http://www.vadriven.com/forums/showp...0&postcount=20
    http://www.vadriven.com/forums/showp...9&postcount=71

and heres another accord

http://www.vadriven.com/forums/showp...1&postcount=44
    Last edited by npor; 01-25-2009, 04:04 PM.

doughboy does

Comment

that focus
      My ride History:
      Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
      Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
      Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
      -----------------------------------
      1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

atleast he followed a theme an stuck with it, people on here cant make up there mind on what they want there car to be
        UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
        NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

thats bullshit his car is not rice wtf
          that guys going threw a lot and some one should post on that fourm

Comment

I actually kinda dug the Focus, too. Needed rims to set it off, but it may be in winter mode.

Doughboy needs to paint that new bumper... but even with a white bumper, that car wins shows left and right. Aside from the crazy kit, "ricey" mods, and the spongebob paintjob, that car has a LOT of impressive custom work done to it. He's also an original owner... rolled it off the lot in 92 and modified it that day, I believe. Talk about oldschool... The man has my respect.

Of course, if I didn't know the story behind the car, and the man that built it, i'd probably laugh too. I mean, it's a 92 Accord covered from bumper to bumper with Nickelodeon cartoons...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
              I actually kinda dug the Focus, too. Needed rims to set it off, but it may be in winter mode.

Doughboy needs to paint that new bumper... but even with a white bumper, that car wins shows left and right. Aside from the crazy kit, "ricey" mods, and the spongebob paintjob, that car has a LOT of impressive custom work done to it. He's also an original owner... rolled it off the lot in 92 and modified it that day, I believe. Talk about oldschool... The man has my respect.

Of course, if I didn't know the story behind the car, and the man that built it, i'd probably laugh too. I mean, it's a 92 Accord covered from bumper to bumper with Nickelodeon cartoons...

he was gonna get rid of the spngebob theme but i believe his kid loves it so he kept it

Comment

It still wins shows, too.

I'd like to see him go in a more serious direction, because I'm convinced that he'll do a hell of a job... but he needs to get other things worked out in his life first. His car is the least of his concerns at the moment! I hope all works out... he's a good guy and a valued member here.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote. View Post
                  It still wins shows, too.

I'd like to see him go in a more serious direction, because I'm convinced that he'll do a hell of a job... but he needs to get other things worked out in his life first. His car is the least of his concerns at the moment! I hope all works out... he's a good guy and a valued member here.
                  it baffles me how it wins shows lol. he knows i dont like it. it would be curious to see him build a serious ride. i'd like to see how it would turn out. yea and his family business...i hope he figures that out too. thats some rough shit that happened to him

no
                  Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                  $30 HID kits here Thread
                  "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                  "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

geez. just sifting through that thread, those guys are a bit too harsh. they need to stop sippin' haterade.
                    My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Originally posted by joshnrosen View Post
                      geez. just sifting through that thread, those guys are a bit too harsh. they need to stop sippin' haterade.
                      i completely agree.

Comment

Comment

this whole JAY DEE EMM shit will evolve to be the next rice.
                          i can see where body kits wings and nasty paint jobs are really not appealling (opinion) but still not every one want rota slips, JDM swaps and OMG-break-my-back-but-handles-on-rails suspension

Comment

i prefer "bruise my kidneys but handle on rails" suspension

Comment

@ Rota being "JDM"

They're nothing but cheap knockoff wheels.

JDM IS rice if you're only doing it for the sake of being "JDM". If I put JDM parts on my car, it's because I like the look or function of the part.

I would kit my car if I could get my hands on an Erebuni or Kaminari kit. I would never paint it like doughboy did... but that's his thing, and he did a damn fine job of it.

The question when judging someone else's car should never be "did they do what I would do?". It should always be "did they do what they did well?"

Comment

Working...
                              X