head4life....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

head4life....

Been thinking about him lately. I heard that he died, then I heard someone said they saw him, then people were skeptical about the witness, and on and on... never got any closure on the subject.

I sure hope he hasn't passed, but if he has.... RIP MITCH

Cool guy. Had many long conversations on the phone with him. His last login on any website he's a member at was around the same date in May '08.

Anyone in or around Lubbock, TX know Mitch and can bring some info on the subject.

We miss ya Mitch.

wohh die from what? i rmeber seeing him post your right i havent seen that name in a while

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
    I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

What I remember about Head4Life:
      1.) He overdosed and almost died.
      2.) Started doing drugs again.
      3.) Went to rehab.
      4.) Started doing drugs again.

That's about it.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

He was/is pretty young, huh? And by young I mean mid-teens.

Comment

His profile says he's 19.

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

He's nearly in the 20's. I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for him. He's just one of those people that don't really deserve to breathe the same air I do.

Just FYI, he was micksf22accord.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

that's way harsh man.

we don't all make the right decisions in life... doesn't make us any less important.

Comment

he's signed on aim a few times(past 2months). last time i spoke to him was about 4 months ago. I did notice his s/n a few times within the past few weeks. He's not a stupid dude, just misguided. I don't think he's dead.
                Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Does he have a myspace page or facebook page that anybody can check up on???

Comment

Originally posted by 1990HybridCB7 View Post
                    i highly doubt he would have any sort of clue how to go about doing that..

Comment

Ahwell pray for him hopefully hes in a better place now. Probably had it rough, When i spoke to him over the phone he didnt sound like he was all there. Probably wasnt

Comment

yeah i rembered that dude. he harlious. but yeah i have not seen his sn lately. somebody should hit him up and tell him to jump on. alot of old school members are popping back on...
                        1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Originally posted by 1990HybridCB7 View Post
                          He's got myspace but he never uses it. I talked to him on the phone like 9 months ago. Don't think he's dead though.
                          "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                          Disregard females, acquire currency
                          BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

i've been wondering where he was also, though i dont think he is dead.

mitch where is ya?

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa View Post
                              that's way harsh man.

we don't all make the right decisions in life... doesn't make us any less important.
                              So if I made a bad decision and ended up FUBAR'd because of it, would you be upset about it, or feel any sympathy for me?
                              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
                              X